Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep time and again they do it. It’s a good reason why not to listen to fans on twitter too. In the main they are immature reactionary bellends

It's that FIFA syndrome kicking in isn't it? Never happy unless you sign established 'World Class' stars.

When Klopp built his team he signed players who weren't established on the world stage yet they fit their team like a glove:

Wijnaldum (Relegated Newcastle)
Robertson (Relegated Hull)
Van Dijk (Southampton)
Trent (Academy)
Salah (Basel)
Mane (Southampton)

All had Premier League experience though.

'Our starting XI is WAY improved now. How? I hope you are right. Our squad is definitely improved, we all agree on that.

Well yes, I'm right, and here is how. And yes agreed our squad is also improved.

1. Perisic - way better wing back than anyone else we have - massive improvement
2. Bissouma - WAY better than any other CM we have - he's a massive improvement
3. Lenglet - didn't have a good time at Barca (neither did Kulu or Bentancur at Juve...) ,but was superb at Seville and clearly is an excellent ball playing defender. Has the potential to improve our first team, will have to see how he goes. Definitely improves our squad with increased competition.
4. Richarlison - you underrate him. He's an excellent striker. Can cover across the entire front line so improves the squad. I'd argue he's a least as good as Kulu too (it's almost impossible to improve on Son/Kane). He brings what we've needed in fucking years - absolute competition up front.

I'm hoping we bring in Spence at RWB.

Well yes, I'm right, and here is how. And yes agreed our squad is also improved.

1. Perisic - way better wing back than anyone else we have - massive improvement
2. Bissouma - WAY better than any other CM we have - he's a massive improvement
3. Lenglet - didn't have a good time at Barca (neither did Kulu or Bentancur at Juve...) ,but was superb at Seville and clearly is an excellent ball playing defender. Has the potential to improve our first team, will have to see how he goes. Definitely improves our squad with increased competition.
4. Richarlison - you underrate him. He's an excellent striker. Can cover across the entire front line so improves the squad. I'd argue he's a least as good as Kulu too (it's almost impossible to improve on Son/Kane). He brings what we've needed in fucking years - absolute competition up front.

I'm hoping we bring in Spence at RWB.
It's almost the weekend mate, start holding your breath now...

It's that FIFA syndrome kicking in isn't it? Never happy unless you sign established 'World Class' stars.

When Klopp built his team he signed players who weren't established on the world stage yet they fit their team like a glove:

Wijnaldum (Relegated Newcastle)
Robertson (Relegated Hull)
Van Dijk (Southampton)
Trent (Academy)
Salah (Basel)
Mane (Southampton)

All had Premier League experience though.
Salah was Roma, Chelsea bought him from Basel.

Sounds like you had a hard on while typing that. He’s overpriced and he doesn’t strengthen the scum. Also it’s cringe to praise the chavs.
You’re right.. we should all live in blissful ignorance and force everyone to accept only we have good players and all opposition players are shit.

:mourloopy:

You’re right.. we should all live in blissful ignorance and force everyone to accept only we have good players and all opposition players are shit.

:mourloopy:

Maybe not but at the very fucking least, you could confine all talk of the opposition to the fucking general football threads. PLEASE.

Sick of reading about the scum on a spurs thread.

Don't make me get out the bin hammer.

Back
Top Bottom