Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I knew exactly what your reference was

Hence the ‘ban worthy’ comment

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF

Was he showing a bit more pace today? Saw one clip where turned a player with great skill then sped away. Just imagine an extra yard of pace and he’d be unstoppable.

Think he has a tendency to hold on to the ball a bit too much at times, but will put that down the age. His decision making can and will get even better, but he's a superb player and Richarlison will have to go some to nudge him out of the 11.

if you didn’t watch Nickleodeon as a child then you won’t know what I’m on about. People that do will know:)
Nickelodeon wasn't around when I was a child, we had to make do with Andy Pandy and Muffin the Mule ;)
Anyway, re Deki - I still can't believe he's still only 22. Apart from his talents, I think he has got an edge to him, that we need. For too long we have been a nice bunch. But not any longer.
Only blot on yesterday's performance was his swallow dive. I thought he tripped over his own feet, so he should have got straight up.
Looking forward to seeing what he can do next season and getting even better. :)

Think he has a tendency to hold on to the ball a bit too much at times, but will put that down the age. His decision making can and will get even better, but he's a superb player and Richarlison will have to go some to nudge him out of the 11.
Just think, Richarlison 25 and Kulu 22 years of age.

When Son and Kane exit their primes, they will be entering theirs.

Brilliant transfer strategy and forethinking.

Just think, Richarlison 25 and Kulu 22 years of age.

When Son and Kane exit their primes, they will be entering theirs.

Brilliant transfer strategy and forethinking.

I think signing Richarlison makes practical sense, however I can't honestly see him ever reaching that level.

I think his signing makes practical sense, however I can't honestly see Richarlison ever reaching that level.
I think we need to temper expectations of Son and Harry's successors.

They will both go as all time top 10 Spurs players and quite possibly all time top 20 Prem players ever.

To expect to see the same level of talent in the generation immediately after is a bit much I think.

But the next lot don't have to be for us to be a success. As long as we have a good manager/coach, players can be made successes. Conte is showing us this.

We've ridden on the coattails of Kane and Son to keep us afloat. Now we develop the squad thanks to their incredible work.

We were beating the European champions with the likes of Defoe and Crouch up front. Not to disparage them, but they weren't world class.

As long as you have world class somewhere in your squad, the supplementary players just need to be good.

In the next generation I can see world class in Kulu, Romero and possibly Skipp. Compliment that with Richarlison and whoever we buy over the next few years.

I think our next priority in next summers window will be Hugo's heir.

They will both go as all time top 10 Spurs players and quite possibly all time top 20 Prem players ever.

To expect to see the same level of talent in the generation immediately after is a bit much I think.

But the next lot don't have to be for us to be a success. As long as we have a good manager/coach, players can be made successes. Conte is showing us this.

We've ridden on the coattails of Kane and Son to keep us afloat. Now we develop the squad thanks to their incredible work.

We were beating the European champions with the likes of Defoe and Crouch up front. Not to disparage them, but they weren't world class.

As long as you have world class somewhere in your squad, the supplementary players just need to be good.

In the next generation I can see world class in Kulu, Romero and possibly Skipp. Compliment that with Richarlison and whoever we buy over the next few years.

This sentence essentially agrees with the post you just disagreed with. :pocheyes:

Fat fingers. Removed. I even wondered why someone had disagreed with your post.

Turns out it was me!

My expectations of Rich are tempered and I think his upside will lie more in fight, grit, hold-up, ball-retention, roughing up defenders, snagging goals from chaos in the box..... I don't think he's a 20 goals per season man as a starter.

If Kulu develops a decent right foot, there's no reason why he can't be one of the best RW in the world. Everything else about his game is very sold to excellent.

As for Richarlison, we spent 60 million on him so he's coming in with high expectations. Just watched Haaland the other day and he just looked like a man among children out there. Bigger, faster, stronger, and more ferocious. Their transfer fees were about the same. And Nunez and Jesus are already off to the races bagging goals.

If Kulu develops a decent right foot, there's no reason why he can't be one of the best RW in the world. Everything else about his game is very sold to excellent.

As for Richarlison, we spent 60 million on him so he's coming in with high expectations. Just watched Haaland the other day and he just looked like a man among children out there. Bigger, faster, stronger, and more ferocious. Their transfer fees were about the same. And Nunez and Jesus are already off to the races bagging goals.
I was saying that in the rich chat.

Can't believe he's only 22. Wise way beyond his years. The guy just gets it.

Interesting that he seems himself as a 10 but realizes his best production has come from RW.

Back
Top Bottom