Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bit weird. Fucked if you go, fucked if you don’t. Think I’d stick to water if I were Levy.

Bit weird. Fucked if you go, fucked if you don’t. Think I’d stick to water if I were Levy.

Wants to introduce a salary cap, league parity, commercial breaks and cheerleading.

And who are you
the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?

Who the fuck does this Todd cunt think he is! Go eat dinner on yer own, ya absolute sandwich.

Wonder if fans are pissed Boehly is spending good transfer money on dining the rest of the league.

That would 100% be the response here

Chelsea's mega spending continues :mourhandlaugh:
They have turned into spurs from a few seasons ago. "we tried really hard to sign all those big names we were linked to..... honest"

Chelsea's mega spending continues :mourhandlaugh:
They have turned into spurs from a few seasons ago. "we tried really hard to sign all those big names we were linked to..... honest"
Not as easy to attract players and get deals done when you no longer have a direct line of Putins blood money to utilise

People who honestly thought it was business as usual were nuts. Here's the best bit they are going to have start cost cutting within 18 months. Watch ,the spending thus far is merely a blind. They are going to hit a very rough patch.
Yeah, I mean they’ve lost 100M every year….. c.15% of revenue. They might be able to cut their wage bill a bit, but that will make it harder to sign players and finish in the CL.

The berk who bought them is obviously wealthy and had prior success. but I saw he was out for dinner with James fucking Corden which makes me think he’s a bit of a clueless dick

Not sure if this is the right way to link.

I read this and and the first word that came to mind was "karma". Finally the Chavs are getting gazumped on transfer fees and wages. Welcome to reality you corrupt, classless cunts. I want them to go down faster than Woolwich have

Not sure if this is the right way to link.

I read this and and the first word that came to mind was "karma". Finally the Chavs are getting gazumped on transfer fees and wages. Welcome to reality you corrupt, classless cunts. I want them to go down faster than Woolwich have
I mean Barca are a different story, pleading poverty whilst signing players they can't register (again) but it's nice to see Chelsea being fucked over.

Back
Top Bottom