Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can he not be a suspect? He's the one that got the unusual booking for time wasting at the end of a match Wollwich we're winning 4-1 at the exact moment in the game when a large amount of bets were placed that he'd get a booking?

Unless I'm reading it wrong.

I read the same - and it's absolute nonsense

Only he and/or the ref could be certain he would get booked in that specific 10 minute period

There’s nothing more entertaining than Keown on Talksport with White and Jordan. They wipe the floor with him every time 😂
Should be extra spicy today since SJ used to own Palace (common knowledge) and is an outspoken Palace fan.

Watched the first episode and it’s pretty boring even though they lost three games. One thing was weird though. Ramsdale doing his medical and the doctor asking him about his medical history. Why hasn’t he just got his records there, surely the player could lie?

Will probably just stick to the funny bits posted and watch the last one for their failure.

Watched the first episode and it’s pretty boring even though they lost three games. One thing was weird though. Ramsdale doing his medical and the doctor asking him about his medical history. Why hasn’t he just got his records there, surely the player could lie?

Will probably just stick to the funny bits posted and watch the last one for their failure.

Yeh, I did all 3 late last night...... Win or lose; it's all pretty lightweight...... Arteta wants to be their friend so there's no edge in the dressing room.

Anything banter-worthy will be clipped and meme'd anyway.

Ramsdale is notably dis-likeable tho.

Watched the 1st one, have to say Amazon's production is pretty good - even with our one the way the documentary played out in different scenes was pretty impressive.

Aside form the rivalry it's good to see what kind of operations that happens at Pro football clubs

I'm actually looking forward to the last eps when they bottle it, see how they're gonna dress it up.

There’s nothing more entertaining than Keown on Talksport with White and Jordan. They wipe the floor with him every time 😂
Jordan calling keown a cheerleader after the NLD was brilliant and so apt. I wish my IT skills were good enough to do a decent photoshop job in colour. This is the best I can manage....
Monkey Chimp GIF

I read the same - and it's absolute nonsense

Only he and/or the ref could be certain he would get booked in that specific 10 minute period
Yup and maybe not even the ref...... How could the ref know he'd be doing something at that minute of the game.......

It's Xaha who can control when he gets booked the easiest and it's ridiculous to say that he can't be involved.

Yup and maybe not even the ref...... How could the ref know he'd be doing something at that minute of the game.......

It's Xaha who can control when he gets booked the easiest and it's ridiculous to say that he can't be involved.

Imagine trying to frame Xhaka as a suspect, the guys an idiot who picks up random bookings at random times, you're gonna struggle to obtain evidence there :D

Imagine trying to frame Xhaka as a suspect, the guys an idiot who picks up random bookings at random times, you're gonna struggle to obtain evidence there :D
Maybe that's what makes him so perfect for it...... He gets stupid bookings left, right and centre so no one will raise an eyebrow when he gets another for something equally as daft.

Still struggling to see how the powers that be think he's not involved..... If he's not involved, then it's just a random bet and they can't prosecute anyone because what would the evidence against be? You bet on the twat getting a yellow card in that minute and won?

There's literally no case to answer if Xaha wasn't involved.

yep

They make a complete fool out of him every single time. Same with Sinclair

Sinclair (his shitty views and his smarmy, conceited ignorance as to how shitty those views actually are) genuinely boils my piss...... MonkeyMan is just a bit of a bell-end.

Sinclair (his shitty views and his smarmy, conceited ignorance as to how shitty those views actually are) genuinely boils my piss...... MonkeyMan is just a bit of a bell-end.
Yeah I find Keown mildly entertaining, mostly because of how silly he makes himself look

Sinclair on the other hand , can't stand him

Oh this AoN is great viewing.

Something about the mixture of American soccer owners, Woolwich fans melting everytime they have 15 seconds of camera time, barely understanding Arteta (I speak English and Spanish fluently, so that's a trip) the set up for a redemption arc after a horrendous start in the first ep, and just seeing how the players look like they don't reeeeally know what's going on...

And we all know the ending.

Fantastic viewing
10/10...

11/10 cringe levels
yeah, I can barely understand Arteta too and I've had a lifetime of listening to Spanish people speaking dreadful English. They always want to practice on me!

Back
Top Bottom