OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fulhams new stand is STILL not open!!! We ripped down our old stadium, moved out to Wembley, built a brand new 62k state of the art award winning stadium, that has a fucking pitch that splits into 3 and slides away to reveal another underneath in half the time and articles and media stations actually tried to ridicule us for it being delayed because of a fire alarm system!!!! Fuck off!!

Fulham playing very well! Glad to have them back in the PL so I can enjoy one of my fav away days.

They've completely dominated them. Deserved.

I fear the jammy dippers will still walk away with all three points.

Class, Fulham playing with good intensity. Pereira looking sharp. Pool been poor, Firmino not at it and midfield quite poor.

Refs letting a lot go so far this season . Not blowing for many dives. Palinha is very well suited to a bottom half team.. real dog out of possession .

Back
Top Bottom