Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Players score goals and make assists almost every game. What sets the quality, consistent players apart from the rest is whether they make the right decisions. This guy almost always makes the right choice.
At first he was a bit of a cross merchant, but he's been very creative in terms of how he gets up the pitch with the ball, how he combines with teammates etc.

He, unlike Kane/Son, maintains a level of intesity from game to game and over 90 mins which makes him a constant menace to the opposition. Similar to Mane.

I think we have players quicker, stronger, more skilful etc but Kulusevski although not deficient in any of them it’s his brain that sets him apart, proper footballer, maybe only Kane in attack as clever.

He sort of reminds in how he plays like a winger version of De Bruyne (not suggesting that level). Looks a bit gangly and awkward so you underestimate him but is very smart and can pass/shoot so well with decent underrated pace.

He sort of reminds in how he plays like a winger version of De Bruyne (not suggesting that level). Looks a bit gangly and awkward so you underestimate him but is very smart and can pass/shoot so well with decent underrated pace.
Kind of like a stronger version of Waddle ?

homemade-mustard-2000.jpg

Half the board thought he was overrated. Proves that most fans know fuck all about football.

There's a big difference in over-rated and not being particularly impressed by someone though. Sometimes you can only go on what you see. The few times I saw him for Juventus he looked bang average. Clearly he had some ability as you would simply never play for that sort of club if you didn't. But I don't think too many would have predicted he would make quite the impact that he has already.

There's a big difference in over-rated and not being particularly impressed by someone though. Sometimes you can only go on what you see. The few times I saw him for Juventus he looked bang average. Clearly he had some ability as you would simply never play for that sort of club if you didn't. But I don't think too many would have predicted he would make quite the impact that he has already.

Bigger effect is the manager. I love Poch but can admit Conte is a step up, however watch AVB Dembele or AVB Rose vs Poch Dembele or Poch Rose, different gravy.

Juventus have had Pirlo and Allegri who aren’t a patch on Conte.

Back
Top Bottom