Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

God you're ignorant. Yes there explicitly is a rule.
Show me the exact rule where it says a woman can not play for a male team (after a certain age). I just watched a local boys' 15 team having a female player (and, no, she was not gender fluid, etc)
I remember a few years ago (must be 10-15 years no) when a Seri A club had a female player on trial and wanted to play her - but, naturally, she was never deemed good enough.
So they must have changed the rules since then

We are not signing another player mate. I have said this for ages now. Latest KP tweet is pretty much sealed it for me. We will get this Udogie in, who’s back on loan anyway so doesn’t really count, then we will try selling the cast offs towards deadline. Guarantee we sign nobody else for this season

Don Corleone said:

We are not signing another player mate. I have said this for ages now. Latest KP tweet is pretty much sealed it for me. We will get this Udogie in, who’s back on loan anyway so doesn’t really count, then we will try selling the cast offs towards deadline. Guarantee we sign nobody else for this season

Undogie says Hi!

OFF-PLATFORM-Destiny-Udogie-copy.jpg

Last edited:
Milan have apparently backed out of a Tanganga loan, and instead want to buy Sanchez.

Unless big dick Dav wants to move I hope that we block such a sale. Selling him this late in the window without a clear replacement ready would hamper us more than help.

Not to mention that Dav has stepped up his game and is good enough to be a rotational player for us now.
2 years left on his contract so its think about selling now or a new contract. Not really convinced he warrants a new contract. I'm not sure he's stepped up his game. I remember him in those Southampton and Wolves defeats when he was really poor and is he good enough on the ball for a Conte centre back? People talk about the last 3 games but he had literally nothing to do. Decent offer and i'd sell.

Yeah
Game Show Yes GIF by ABC Network

Correction.
The drain comes from the "fans" who say we can't be real Tottenham fans if we think Winks is shit.
Winks. Who is shit and makes the team we support worse.
Those same people have absolute no issue slagging off any number of players who are no worse than Winks.
Cc Airfixx Airfixx the forum contrary Mary who defends ENIC and any objective criticism regardless

The drain comes from the "fans" who say we can't be real Tottenham fans if we think Winks is shit.
Winks. Who is shit and makes the team we support worse.
Those same people have absolute no issue slagging off any number of players who are no worse than Winks.

Absolute cobblers.

"Drain"

Clearly you have no understanding of this word (nor others that you've used on the topic).

yea its the most backward 'fan' thinking ever. absolute clowns. gimps, who care more about players who make us shit than the club actually achieving success.

Bullshit.

Their hypocrisy is what bothers me. They'll slag off players who have done as much, if not more than Winks but he seems to get their undying love.

Grow up.....

No-one's declared "undying love", it's just ever increasingly aggravating to see twats (like you and of course tommyboyspurs tommyboyspurs ) gratuitously digging the guy out even when he's not even playing.

Wink's biggest 'crime' is not being as good as we'd like him to be, but some of you moron's can't go a single day without shitting on or ridiculing him.

It's pathetic.... Even more so if you two are gonna start pretending that it's all in the name of the club being better.

That's utter horseshit.

Last edited:
Show me the exact rule where it says a woman can not play for a male team (after a certain age). I just watched a local boys' 15 team having a female player (and, no, she was not gender fluid, etc)
I remember a few years ago (must be 10-15 years no) when a Seri A club had a female player on trial and wanted to play her - but, naturally, she was never deemed good enough.
So they must have changed the rules since then

There's no specific section in the premier league handbook that says women cannot play for a mens team.
However, there are references specifically to players being "him" or "his" throughout the entire 339 page document.
I'm sure this would result in 2 scenarios
1 - She's not good enough so either doesn't make it or the other 19 teams don't give a fuck, or
2 - She's good and other teams question the rules. They'll point to the absence of a rule that says she can't play for a mens team but use the repeated reference to him/his/men/boys in the rulebook to argue it is implied this is a male only sport.

Absolute cobblers.

"Drain"

Clearly you have no understanding of this word (and others that you've used on the topic).

Bullshit.

Grow up.....

No-one's declared "undying love", it's just ever increasingly aggravating to see twats (like you and of course tommyboyspurs tommyboyspurs ) gratuitously digging the guy out even when he's not even playing.

Wink's biggest 'crime' is not being as good as we'd like him to be, but some of you moron's can't go a single day without shitting on or ridiculing him.

It's pathetic.... Even more so if you two are gonna start pretending that it's all in the name of the club being better.

That's utter horseshit.
Hahaha ffs. Pathetic

Back
Top Bottom