OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MOTD:

S'oton's equaliser was schweeet!

Great work to open up space, absolute peach of a pass and a quality finish from KWP.

I like Jesse Marsch.... Good talker. No fluff.

Just started watching MOTD. That was a nice finish by Jesus and as much as it pains us, it's about time Vardy's cunty diving got pulled up.

Oh what is that twat keeper fucking doing...

Edit. And Ramsdale evens it up...

Forwarded through to the Southampton/Leeds game. 2022 and football has just discovered the sartorial crime of Tye Dye?

Llorente very lucky not to get an early red - definitely seemed man before eventually getting a faint bit of ball.

Nice ball Mara, neat finish KWP.

Just started watching MOTD. That was a nice finish by Jesus and as much as it pains us, it's about time Vardy's cunty diving got pulled up.

Oh what is that twat keeper fucking doing...

Edit. And Ramsdale evens it up...

Wasn't a pen, but Ramsdale throwing himself at Vardy in such a clumsy way deserved it to be.

Finished??
Very animated.

Boo him because he now plays for a rival. It’s that simple. I don’t want to see any great player of ours line up for a league rival.. doesn’t sit right.

Ex spurs players who hold us with high regard .. would not do that. Jan Verts for example said he wouldn’t!

No need to make it about his health.
Right now, Utd are hardly a rival!!

If we'd bid for him, and he turned us down, in order to play for his 'boyhood club' Utd, then maybe there would be some animosity... but we weren't really in for him... and Utd were....
Besides, he has to play for someone!
he's entitled to play for another club without having to run it by Spurs fans first!

Nah. He pulled himself up in time, Vardy's been doing that for fucking years. He's an absolute cunt for it.

I'm not arguing that it should have been a pen......... I'm just saying that AR put himself in the firing line and on another day he'd have cleaned the fwd out. The lack of contact was more luck than control.

I think he's an over-psyched idiot..... A bit like Joe Hart in an England shirt.

I'm not arguing that it should have been a pen......... I'm just saying that AR put himself in the firing line and on another day he'd have cleaned the fwd out. The lack of contact was more luck than control.

I think he's an over-psyched idiot..... A bit like Joe Hart in an England shirt.

You may be right generally (I haven't paid much attention to him) but I thought he stopped himself ok on this one (though he probably shouldn't have been out there at all).

Has Alex Ferguson taken over at Stevenage FC this season ?
They are getting some mental "Fergie Time" goals.
110 min goal away to Walsall yesterday to share the points.
Last weekend they were 1-0 down with 2 mins to go and still managed to win 2-1.
Early days and all that, but its a far cry from last seasons form. Hope they have a decent season.

Crazy Forest has had so many new players come in. I know they had tons of outgoings, but that is just horrible squad management. Really feels like Fulham a few years back, with so many changes and bringing in average players that they will go right back down.

Hopefully they take points from West Ham today before things go down.

Back
Top Bottom