Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

enfield1985
I’ve just watched the Lazio/Bologna game from Sunday. SMS actually ended up playing most of the game in a makeshift CM2 because Lazio’s keeper got sent off early on. He actually did ok, in his trundly way, helped by Bologna going down to 10 men 30 mins later. Played a smart little through ball for the winner.

I’m terms of technical and raw productive ability, he’s probably better than Maddison, (one thing I forgot to mention is he’s strong on the ball and can actually move with it, hard to knock off it, but in terms of energy and age, he’s compromised.

If you're talking g/a I have serious doubts that if you swapped out Maddison for SMS at Leicester he'd be more productive .. in fact I imagine quite the opposite.

He's talented but this would be terrifying. He's had one of the tougher PL jobs the last few years leading to some very iffy moments.

Interesting appointment.

With this restructuring behind the scenes it feels like we are set long term, even if Conte leaves after this or next season. Heck, that dangling over their heads may have even been a catalyst for it.

It is nice to see us get our shit together.

Infrastructure is important, and once Paratici has this set up, it really does not matter who comes in after Conte as recruitment will be structured.

Well worth the money if we can forever be rid of signing the likes of LoCelso's and N'Dombele's again.

Interesting appointment.

With this restructuring behind the scenes it feels like we are set long term, even if Conte leaves after this or next season. Heck, that dangling over their heads may have even been a catalyst for it.

It is nice to see us get our shit together.

If we were recruiting a recruiter from Italy, I would have preferred to see Geoffrey Moncada (Milan) but we’ll see how this guy does. I know very little about him.

Back
Top Bottom