Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rodon is integrating better and better at the Rennes stadium, after a difficult start. He plays every game, and is complementary with our Belgian international defender Theate, who is better in recovery. He seems to like Rennes, and the Breton anthem is musically identical to the Welsh anthem!

Rodon is integrating better and better at the Rennes stadium, after a difficult start. He plays every game, and is complementary with our Belgian international defender Theate, who is better in recovery. He seems to like Rennes, and the Breton anthem is musically identical to the Welsh anthem!
I think he is a good player who never got a fair chance with us. Very alert makes a lot of blocks due to his good positioning and reads the game well.

Yeh , good luck to the guy , never moaned and always looked committed when called on . He was treated rather harshly
I could understand if we were defending well but let's be honest over the last few seasons since Toby and Jan split up our defending has been comical at times so I never understood why he wasn't given a good run of games.

This guy might be the worst player to ever put on a Spurs shirt. His performance against the US is nothing short of shocking. Speaks volumes about our recruitment prior to Paraticci
But we've had to put up with years of people claiming he's the answer to our shoddy defence, certainly miles better than Sanchez or Dier, but the managers (3 and counting) don't like his haircut.

Back
Top Bottom