Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was a fix today so not Conte's fault.

He still needs to go, but we were fucked by the ref and VAR today.

The worst penalty decison I've ever seen and for VAR to not overrule it just make me more and more sure that there is match fixing going on week in week out under our very noses.
Shouldn’t have been in that position in the first place though. The whole second half we were woeful with possession. Conte not blameless

What's Wiggy's excuse this week? Richy and Davies going off killed us no doubt is the line he'll trot out.

Sets the team up passive and defensive yet they can't defend for shit.

Fucking get rid and end this purgatory.

Done. Absolute fucking disgrace that a defensive manager, who makes us play the worst possible brand of football imaginable ships three goals against the bottom side in the league.

Donkey. Should have been sacked last week, if he doesn’t get the boot after today then Levy needs his head examined.

15 million pounds should buy crrativity, adaptability, commitment and without being stereotypical, defensive competence.

It's on Conte but fcuk me we have too many players who don't want to be winners.

3rd was waving at them ahead of the international break and we surrendered it.

Constantly disappointed. Rarely surprised.

First thing a new manager does is need to find a leader of men.

Shouldn’t have been in that position in the first place though. The whole second half we were woeful with possession. Conte not blameless
Completely agree.
We were for the most part awful in that 2nd half, starting with conceding within a minute.
No desire or work rate from the team, unacceptable to be outworked by the opposition.

Our goals were down to individual quality and the fact that Southampton are a truly awful team, much like Forest last week.

It was a fix today so not Conte's fault.

He still needs to go, but we were fucked by the ref and VAR today.

The worst penalty decison I've ever seen and for VAR to not overrule it just make me more and more sure that there is match fixing going on week in week out under our very noses.

We had a 2 goal lead. Even regardless of a dodgy decision, we allowed them to grab a goal back. Most of the 2nd half, Southampton looked more dangerous than us

I assume if he is sacked, he gets paid the balance of what he would have earned to complete the contract. So, why not just do that and ask Mason to step up for the run in ? We are going to pay Conte the money regardless..

Back
Top Bottom