Everton v Spurs April 3rd

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shocking!
Looks like keeping Stellini was a bad idea......

come-to-me-dr-evil.gif

Saw gooner neighbour today. Big smile on his face.

’but what about the. Rapist in your midst?’

‘don’t know much about it’

do you know enough to feel happy to leave this rapist cunt alone with your daughter?

Nah, didn’t think so. 😂😂😂😂

Oh to be entertained again. Perhaps I’ve been spoilt brought up watching creative masters like Hoddle, Waddle, Ardiles, Hazard, Gascoigne and Ginola but ffs get a creative player in. It is so obvious that even if you have the best attackers in the world they will be wasted without some decent supply. We make Morecambe look exciting

Oh to be entertained again. Perhaps I’ve been spoilt brought up watching creative masters like Hoddle, Waddle, Ardiles, Hazard, Gascoigne and Ginola but ffs get a creative player in. It is so obvious that even if you have the best attackers in the world they will be wasted without some decent supply. We make Morecambe look exciting

Ernie was more entertaining too

Skipp gave the ball away far, far more than Dier did and was way less effective in central midfield that PEH was. Penalty aside, Kane wasn't much better that Son and Kulu not much better than either.

We weren't "abysmal", we were OK.

It was a collective shit-the-bed.

A midfielder giving away the ball much more than a centre back is expected. When you give the ball away as a centre back you almost always create a good chance for the opposition, which Dier did. Skipp was in the busiest part of the pitch with the most physical players, of course he'd turn it over more. Stick Dier in midfield and see how many times he loses it.

Skipp & Hojbjerg were almost equally average, but at least one is home-grown and we didn't have to pay money for him. And yes, our entire front 3 was tragically bad.

We were abysmal. We came up against a relegation threatened team who went down to 10 men with 30 mins to go and they were the better side for most of those 30 mins. They've had triple our shots on target and we only scored due to a penalty. That's not an OK performance, it's a shit one.

Saw gooner neighbour today. Big smile on his face.

’but what about the. Rapist in your midst?’

‘don’t know much about it’

do you know enough to feel happy to leave this rapist cunt alone with your daughter?

Nah, didn’t think so. 😂😂😂😂
Apart from the fucking rapist in your team, Biss up for 5 count, you hypocrit cunt.

Where was the game management when they went down to ten men ? Fucking non existent ! That second half made me so angry my misses had to calm me down . This team will be the death of me , it’s so frustrating to watch , if only these jokers cared as much as we do
I couldn't even get angry. I just knew it was gonna happen.
Let's be honest, they deserved the draw.

Mason should have got the job, keeping Stellini is a massive mistake. Too many of Conte’s men, ideas and styles involved still that it’s just the same thing, just a slightly different voice.

Back
Top Bottom