Jamie Donley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very different players :

Scarlett atm is very much a centre forward who finishes very well.

Donley is a player who plays equally well as striker and no 10 (lazy comparison - Harry Kane)

Mikey Moore - a winger/striker. Exceptional dribbling skills, tight control and excellent footwork , exceptional finisher (very very lazy comparison, might have some of Jimmy Greaves skills ? Except Greaves never a winger. But I can't think of a better comparison)
Was likened to Bale tonight, very good passer of the ball as well and knows when to release it.

Was likened to Bale tonight, very good passer of the ball as well and knows when to release it.

Agree with that, but his physique is much more light weight than Bale (at least at his current age which is 15) which is why I think his tight control allows Moore to go round players more than Bale did - if you look at the clip I posted I'm not sure Bale would score that

His physique will likely change over next 3/4/5 years so his style of play will need to adapt too, so nothing is fixed atm.

Mikey Moore is 15?

dob 11/8/2007.

Scary he's showing that skill at aged 15. That's part of the excitement about him - how good can he get

Playing tonight in an u17 tournament and will play in u18's when fit.

And looked good playing in uefa youth league this season - a tournament for u19's........ giving 3 or 4 years to the opposition !

I suspect you were'nt referencing our very own Micky Hazard, but he was a gifted footballer who happened to be at Spurs at the same time as Hoddle, Ardiles & Villa.

IIRC Hoddle then managed Hazard at Swidon, so clearly recognised his outstanding talent.

Anyway, great night for the U17s. Let's hope some of this generation make it through to the first team.

Other poster citing Eden not Micky Hazard. Micky very gifted but not like Mikey !

Agree, fantastic night for u17's

dob 11/8/2007.

Scary he's showing that skill at aged 15. That's part of the excitement about him - how good can he get

Playing tonight in an u17 tournament and will play in u18's when fit.

And looked good playing in uefa youth league this season - a tournament for u19's........ giving 3 or 4 years to the opposition !
Come on!

Great name for marketing as well.

The last decent English footballer called Moore did ok…

16 mins highlights - well worth a watch again of u17 PL Cup final

Donley with 3 assists (its his thread), but great performances all over the pitch - Moore, Irow, Dorrington, Abbott, Hall, Gunter with a couple of early saves ...... the list goes on

Maybe, but I think aged 15 he might be better than Hazard in a few years. But so difficult to compare some players. This video shows off his skills well, superb dribbling around players and tight control/good feet followed by a very precisely hit shot whilst under pressure

He’s got that barrel chest, like Hazard/Gazza. Really hope his balance holds into adulthood.

You get a strong vibe he’s utterly driven, talks like a pro, almost like a reflective coach, mature well beyond his years.

He’s got that barrel chest, like Hazard/Gazza. Really hope his balance holds into adulthood.

You get a strong vibe he’s utterly driven, talks like a pro, almost like a reflective coach, mature well beyond his years.

Very like his father in build and I get the impression his father is very influential, and from what he tweets he seems a sensible and switched on guy (and Spurs fan) ....... so everything good !

Left-footed Kane.
Trademark Harry Kane goal. I swear I've seen Scarlett also score a very Kane-like goal too, except it was a low driven shot to the far corner.

Kane must be a huge influence on the academy strikers.

Back
Top Bottom