Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 176 42.0%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.3%
  • Slot

Votes: 91 21.7%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 73 17.4%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
The comparable buyout was ETH, who cost Man United 2.5m. ETH’s stock was even higher given his UCL run with Ajax.
Yours probably one of those guys who said ‘just pay the release clause’ on Porro.

I’ve got a 2.5m apartment for sale. It’s in a great building which will enhance your reputation.
It’s yours for 20m. DM me.
This is fake news.

Ten Hag had a 1.6M release clause in his Ajax contract, which had only one year left to run.

The issue was Ten Hag and United wanted one of his assistants to come along, who also had contract left to run and no clause.

Another 900k was an absurd amount to pay for an assistant really, but United made a deal in order to get their man the staff he wanted.

Slot had two years of contract to run and no clause, and assistants were involved as well. Very different scenario.

Chelsea paid 23M for Potter. Brighton knew they had the money. Feyenoord knows we have the money.

The comparable buyout was ETH, who cost Man United 2.5m. ETH’s stock was even higher given his UCL run with Ajax.
Yours probably one of those guys who said ‘just pay the release clause’ on Porro.

I’ve got a 2.5m apartment for sale. It’s in a great building which will enhance your reputation.
It’s yours for 20m. DM me.
Don't believe I ever said anything positive about signing Porro, it was a disappointing window and it's very Daniel Levy to go signing wingbacks to play for a manager everyone knew was leaving.

This is fake news.

Ten Hag had a 1.6M release clause in his Ajax contract, which had only one year left to run.

The issue was Ten Hag and United wanted one of his assistants to come along, who also had contract left to run and no clause.

Another 900k was an absurd amount to pay for an assistant really, but United made a deal in order to get their man the staff he wanted.

Slot had two years of contract to run and no clause, and assistants were involved as well. Very different scenario.

Chelsea paid 23M for Potter. Brighton knew they had the money. Feyenoord knows we have the money.
Plus they over paid on Anthony and Martinez

Last edited:
really think we should get a manager that never had success in a bigger club than us. Someone who clearly sees tottenham as his big break.

I think we're at a level now where we'd all just be happy to take a likeable guy who lives and breathes attacking football who the fans can get behind and can become one of us.

We've pretended to be a big club for a bit and it hasn't really worked has it. So really no point going in that direction really. Luis Enrique isn't going to be backed any more than Mourinho and Conte were. So he's at a dead end from the start. On top of the fact that outside of managing the best club in Europe at the time, hasn't done much at smaller clubs.

Noticed the Carrick vote has risen to 6.

Robert Redford Nod GIF

Back
Top Bottom