Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can Levy get away with that now?

My fear is that Levy approached Rodgers ages ago and is now saddled with that decision to some extent.

If he appoints Potter, the Celtic guy or similar then it's curtains in my opinion.

I don't think Enrique will work either.

Nagelsmann is the only show that can save Levy's arse in my opinion if he wants to stay on as chairman.

A sale of the club is looming.
Nagelsman is the right one, but levy doesn't see what is in front of him other than 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
We continue to hope for a club sale.

Anyone figured out what the exciting things in the future are that Levy couldn't tell us about?

The ones from the mini doc about the stadium on BT Sport.

Surely not even Levy thinks that the Go Karting is going to be exciting for fans?

Wonder what they do to raise funds for transfers this summer??

Have the finally done a deal for naming rights?

It seems like the only thing that will allow them to act how they want and succeed are actually rigorous financial rules or the super league.
People aren't considering the revised UEFA financial rules and the new format CL seriously enough.

That future is upon us. And while, assuming some modicum of enforcement, it will prevent Newcastle from buying the entire sport into hell, the landscape as a whole is actually pretty unfavorable for the ENIC project. More unfavorable than the revenue paradigm we're exiting, actually.

It would be different if we were positioned to be a serial CL entrant, but I think we can all see how unlikely that is. Without CL football we are boxed out from the stadium, the centerpiece of the ENIC strategy, driving the revenue that would push on our competitive position.

The business would have a much brighter future under the sort of entity that would be positioned to buy it than the group that currently holds it.

You can come at this from a lot of different angles, it all ends in the same conclusion.

Last edited:
Anyone figured out what the exciting things in the future are that Levy couldn't tell us about?

The ones from the mini doc about the stadium on BT Sport.

Surely not even Levy thinks that the Go Karting is going to be exciting for fans?

Wonder what they do to raise funds for transfers this summer??

Have the finally done a deal for naming rights?

I believe its a statue of Harry Kane.

So the paying mugs have something to remember him by on match days next season.

Are you joking?

Every club has to raise funds mate, that's how you run a sustainable and profitable business, even the fekin sportswashers need to raise funds ffs

You can't actually be serious lmao

Name me one club in the last decade in the top 5 leagues of Europe that has won the champions league, fa Cup, league cup or their version of the Premier league that has a profit in that year they had success.

The Abromivich era?

Lol. Just lol. Was this after or before he spent 1.9 biilion on the club?
Posted a profit that season. That’s what you asked for.

However, now officially bored of your passive aggressive laughing at posts, so it’s been a delightful several years, but get fucked. I’m out.

Posted a profit that season. That’s what you asked for.

However, now officially bored of your passive aggressive laughing at posts, so it’s been a delightful several years, but get fucked. I’m out.

Beautiful.

We both realised at the same time.

You can get fucked too.

Idiot.

Fuck me what a simp you have become.

I won't miss you patronising everyone.

Toodles. Have fun with Baz and Hab.

Name me one club in the last decade in the top 5 leagues of Europe that has won the champions league, fa Cup, league cup or their version of the Premier league that has a profit in that year they had success.
Liverpool made over £100M the season before they won the CL, and £40M+ the season they won the CL.

I haven't looked into any other cases because this one was enough to shoot holes in your post.

Further, what a stupid fucking post. The idea that clubs have to lose money to compete, surely you can't be so thick to not understand the ruin such a concept will lead to?

Oh please don't pretend to be something your clearly not.

8 times 8th or worse. The curve which was once upward is clearly headed in the other direction much like our finances.

But thanks for pretending to understand football old boy.

Oh and it clearly factually is unless ax+by =c no longer is standard math.

Is levy paying you from spurs, enic or some other company.

Oh and ps stating that this is the new football world because of oil money is one of the dumbest fucking statements in history based on Brighton, villa even man Utd, never mind Woolwich....
You really don't understand reality do you?
Of course it's a new football world.
Take away the new wealth & under enic we are probably the 4th biggest team behind Liverpool, Man U & Woolwich.
Do you not see that Chelsea, Man City & now Newcastle have changed things old boy?

The idea that clubs have to lose money to compete, surely you can't be so thick to not understand the ruin such a concept will lead to?
One could be forgiven for seeing the game as now standing in exactly that sort of ruin, but you're right on the facts.

Woolwich also famously turned a profit every year from roughly the Invincibles to Covid.

The causal arrow is the other way though. Winning is not a byproduct of profitability, profitability is derived from winning.

TV, Matchday, Commercial. That's all there is. All the spoils are weighted toward the victors. It's a tough business.

Back
Top Bottom