Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One could be forgiven for seeing the game as now standing in exactly that sort of ruin, but you're right on the facts.

Woolwich also famously turned a profit every year from roughly the Invincibles to Covid.

The causal arrow is the other way though. Winning is not a byproduct of profitability, profitability is derived from winning.

TV, Matchday, Commercial. That's all there is. All the spoils are weighted toward the victors. It's a tough business.
Not sure Woolwich turn a profit every year, They bought a fella called Pepe for over 70m

Is that not bigger than any of our signings & a waste?

They did well under Wenger but post invincibles I don't think have won a title?

I think they had to sell players to pay for the stadium?

Man U haven't won a title since Fergie.

They have also spent a lot of money on bang average players in the last decade.

You can say they are doing better than us but they are expected to because they are bigger clubs & can usually spend more.

Last edited:
Why is everybody so obsessed with JN?

No guarantee he does any better than anyone else here.
He's a markedly more credible candidate than anyone else who seems to be in the frame, both in objective resume terms and narrative terms.

But we seem hesitant to offer control a manager shouldn't have, or promises the club will never keep, and it's hard to imagine landing JN without those things, so here we are once again.

So Woolwich turned a profit under Wenger largely post invincibles?
Their fans got sick of him though because they were no longer competing at the very top & challenging for titles

It's just another demonstration of entitlement amongst fans 4th was not good enough & 6th was seen as poor.

Just like we are not happy with 6th & 8th is a disaster?

Last edited:
So Woolwich turned a profit under Wenger largely post invincibles?
Their fans got sick of him though because they were no longer competing at the very top & challenging for titles

It's just another demonstration of entitlement amongst fans 4th was not good enough & 6th was seen as poor.

Just like we are not happy with 6th & 8th is a disaster?
You're either impersonating a Spurs fan or a bit simple.

Explain how I am simple?
I am just using logic.
Look at the silverware/league tables & history.
Woolwich are the 3rd biggest/most successful club in the Country behind Liverpool & Man U.

All those clubs are a long way Infront of us when it comes to silverware. FACT

We are the 7th most successful club in the Country between Everton & Villa. Another FACT

So using logic/history & expectation would you not say 6th for them is similar to 8th for us?

Liverpool finished 5th this year so would you not agree it's a poor season for them?

Last edited:

>Joins in Jan
>Posts nothing
>In May suddenly posts constantly in only the Levy/ENIC thread.

I mean come on, whose multi actually is this? Because I don't think it is actually Parisien's, because its too fucking obvious. Someone else is having us on.

Hugo no play well, maybe too much hurt after World Cup?
Maybe he get too old & France & Tottenham both look for new goalkeeper?
Problem for France is that next best Mandanda is older more!
At least Tottenham can find younger.

And apparently had an intensive course in English during that time period.

>Joins in Jan
>Posts nothing

I mean come on, whose multi actually is this? Because I don't think it is actually Parisien's, because its too fucking obvious. Someone else is having us on.
You were convinced I was Parisien now you are changing your mind,🤔 .

LOL

Your big problem is I don't always agree with your ranting rambles.

Someone adds some balance to the forum & you simply want to shut them down.

It's nothing more than your own narrow minded nonsense coming to the fore.

Ok what about if I say Levy's shit & we should all fire bomb his house.

Happy now?

You were convinced I was Parisien now you are changing your mind,🤔 .

LOL

Your big problem is I don't always agree with your ranting rambles.

Someone adds some balance to the forum & you simply want to shut them down.

It's nothing more than your own narrow minded nonsense coming to the fore.

Ok what about if I say Levy's shit & we should all fire bomb his house.

Happy now?

Because you're way too obviously Parisien. You use the same dumb phrases as he does, you have *that* fucking name and avatar. It's either someone deliberately wanting to look like a LeParisien alt or you're his alt.

You're definitely someone's. You couldn't type in English before, it was very obviously deliberate broken English. Like 'oh me like football, lloris good keep goal!!!' and now you're here throwing out passionate defences of Levy in fluent English.

I *genuinely* don't care if you post in favour of Levy or not. Other than to multi check I don't bother reading any of it as its just the same arguments the other members of the shit boy band come up with. Mundane cuckery is mundane whether its from an alt or a regular.

>Joins in Jan
>Posts nothing

Yup -Thanks RD - Another one onto the Ignore list - Pathetic really

He's a markedly more credible candidate than anyone else who seems to be in the frame, both in objective resume terms and narrative terms.

But we seem hesitant to offer control a manager shouldn't have, or promises the club will never keep, and it's hard to imagine landing JN without those things, so here we are once again.
Are you sure he's not just the 'hot young foreign thing'

No experience whatsoever in the league so how do we know?

Can Levy get away with that now?

My fear is that Levy approached Rodgers ages ago and is now saddled with that decision to some extent.

If he appoints Potter, the Celtic guy or similar then it's curtains in my opinion.

I don't think Enrique will work either.

Nagelsmann is the only show that can save Levy's arse, in my opinion, if he wants to stay on as chairman.

A sale of the club is looming.
Yeah Levy has Levy’d Rodger’s before, he won’t come.

Potter will be a disaster, I don’t know enough about the Aussie but if he doesn’t have a good start he will be out by Nov. The crowd will turn

JN I’m not sure he’s what we want, good attacking football but won’t be backed and is used to work at ambitious, bigger clubs - not dealing with meddling idiots like Cullen and Levy. I think we need someone like Kompany or Carrick to rebuild it.

I don’t agree on the outright sale, I think they will try but will be too greedy. I think what’s more likely is Levy sells up to Lewis, or at the very least resigns as chairman. I don’t see a world where he’s here next season

Are you sure he's not just the 'hot young foreign thing'

No experience whatsoever in the league so how do we know?

Forget foreign and yes JN is the hot young thing in football coaching and for good reason.

To do what he’s done at his age isn’t normal.

Maybe the only coach on the market that might eventually rival Pep one day and he’s willing to come.

He’s going to ask Levy to give up things and do things that are needed to really compete,

Every single time a coach has asked Levy for the next level, Levy has bottled it.

This isn’t a club that historically bottled shit. We recently had more FA Cups than any club in the country. If we got to the final, you’d fancy us,

The culture of crumbling under pressure for success started with Levy.

Because you're way too obviously Parisien. You use the same dumb phrases as he does, you have *that* fucking name and avatar. It's either someone deliberately wanting to look like a LeParisien alt or you're his alt.

You're definitely someone's. You couldn't type in English before, it was very obviously deliberate broken English. Like 'oh me like football, lloris good keep goal!!!' and now you're here throwing out passionate defences of Levy in fluent English.

I *genuinely* don't care if you post in favour of Levy or not. Other than to multi check I don't bother reading any of it as its just the same arguments the other members of the shit boy band come up with. Mundane cuckery is mundane whether its from an alt or a regular.
Ok That's fine no problem
I give little reverance to your posts tbh.

Please don't take this the wrong way but from what I have witnessed your MO is mainly to hurl abuse at others.

You honestly don't seem to have the stomach or intellect for rational debate.

So please forgive me if after noting ur Avi.

I have decided to file you firmly in the category of silly little pointy hat wearing blow hard.

😆 Name me one club in the last decade in the top 5 leagues of Europe that has won the champions league, fa Cup, league cup or their version of the Premier league that has a profit in that year they had success.

Why would I do that when profit doesn't have anything to do with 'raising funds'?

What kind of fekin question is this? 😆

Last edited:
Beautiful.

We both realised at the same time.

You can get fucked too.

Idiot.

Fuck me what a simp you have become.

I won't miss you patronising everyone.

Toodles. Have fun with Baz and Hab.

And look, once again didn't take long for the emotional reaction and the personal shit to come out did it lol, all because your shit argument got easily rebutted, how about next time don't ask a stupid question or perhaps just do your research :thumbup:

Course you are mate.

Stick to gifs poking fun at people with special needs - that’s about your intellectual level.

Or how about twerking gifs about how you supported Woolwich and hoped they won the league which funnily enough you get all embarrassed by and normally stfu...

Let's see if you actually respond this time and own it...

Back
Top Bottom