Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Clive Allen said he does this last minute brinkmanship because he enjoys it, no other reason....and before anyone says what does he know he was around the backroom staff for years and caretaker manager briefly.

Of course he does, old Billy Big Bollocks. Thinks he's Vince McMahon but actually he's more like Shane.

He's more of a hindrance at this point than a help, petty and conniving and positively repulsive.

Just thinking about the 'man makes me feel sick.

There was a football club there once....

I feel sorry for Ange, he really does need to pull off a miracle.

1 signing tomorrow will be not too bad day
2 signings tomorrow will be good day
3 signings tomorrow will be dream day
0 signing tomorrow will be Levy out day
Spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

the lord of the rings pauline GIF

So we know we can’t bring players in without players going out, but we’ve faaaacked off 2 today in the form of Reggie and Tanganga and Spence earlier in the week - so let’s have another in you bald bastard.

Why do I have a horrible feeling the cock is going to sell PEH and then not replace him - using Chelsea as the excuse “ all lined up for Gallagher, deal changed at the last moment”

If he is hoping Tanguy or Dire go then he has not been paying attention

Back
Top Bottom