Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i personally love the way its ending for lloris and dier. spurs legends? legends for being part of a fucking failure group? these two are a big part of the reason that group couldnt do anything. theyve been robbing a living for years off this club and im glad ange has stamped it out hard! good fucking riddance.

no one really wants these cunts yet sanchez has takers...say no more!

Leave Hugo alone you heathens!!! :pochcry:

sad chris crocker GIF

Should have gone at least a couple of years ago but will always think fondly of him. He's had some poor games and made some huge errors, many of them coming in more recent times as he's declined. But it's still been a huge plus that we had France's number 1 in goal for as long as we did, despite us having some bang average teams in that time.

i personally love the way its ending for lloris and dier. spurs legends? legends for being part of a fucking failure group? these two are a big part of the reason that group couldnt do anything. theyve been robbing a living for years off this club and im glad ange has stamped it out hard! good fucking riddance.

Come on. Dier and Lloris don't belong in the same sentence. Lloris has been poor in recent times but Dier has been a blight on the club since pretty much his second or third season.

Come on. Dier and Lloris don't belong in the same sentence. Lloris has been poor in recent times but Dier has been a blight on the club since pretty much his second or third season.
i think they do. pair of absolute cunts.

both have that look of a loser too. the fact lloris had a gaffe in the WC final says it all about him. fucking sums him up. absolute calamity with fucking clown feet

im just glad its over. big ange has come in and actually dealt with them properly. stamped them right out. bright days ahead.

youll see now that with our first 11 there is no glaring weak link! we will be a good side now. you start chucking cunts like lloris and dier in and the team goes from being v good to shit. that one glaring weak link is catastrophic at this level.

Last edited:
He's fucking humiliated himself with this. It sounds like the red carpet was laid out for him to go to Nice but he decided to hang about where he's no longer wanted.

Fucking oddball.

both have that look of a loser too. the fact lloris had a gaffe in the WC final says it all about him. fucking sums him up. absolute calamity with fucking clown feet

im just glad its over. big ange has come in and actually dealt with them properly. stamped them right out. bright days ahead.

youll see now that with our first 11 there is no glaring weak link! we will be a good side now. you start chucking cunts like lloris and dier in and the team goes from being v good to shit. that one glaring weak link is catastrophic at this level.

I'm convinced people like you bring the bad karma on our club.

He's a proper weirdo ain't he? But we probably knew that from the fact he is a millionaire who decided to drink drive.

I wish we'd just rip up his contract tbh.

Fucking hell... I hope you don't have kids... .god help them on Sports Day with YOU as self-appointed coach running the line!!

I really don’t get this viewpoint at all.

Lloris has been an excellent servant to the club and given us his best years. When his last contract was coming to an end, he was still performing well and a huge swathe of the fanbase were very keen for him to get the new two year deal.

His decline last season was more rapid than we all foresaw and the awful tactics and dodgy defence woefully exposed him which didn’t help matters.

To refer to him as a c*nt and not show him the respect he deserves is seriously out of order IMHO. 👎

Dier yes, Lloris no.
He's earned a golden hand shake and goodbye.

Dier on the other hand knows fully well he's a turd that belongs in the lower leagues and has stolen a living for years by hiding in plain sight.

They have both had offers. Dier has turned down some but more worryingly, the idiot in the high castle apparently missed opportunities to loan him out just to get him away

I really don’t get this viewpoint at all.

Lloris has been an excellent servant to the club and given us his best years. When his last contract was coming to an end, he was still performing well and a huge swathe of the fanbase were very keen for him to get the new two year deal.

His decline last season was more rapid than we all foresaw and the awful tactics and dodgy defence woefully exposed him which didn’t help matters.

To refer to him as a c*nt and not show him the respect he deserves is seriously out of order IMHO. 👎
hes been a liability for years and its not just his kicking. hes been letting in absolute stinkers! he gifted both games to the scum last year alone. he was a clear weak link.

given his best years to the club? what are we meant to be grateful that hed hit the jackpot by being at spurs? hes been a drag the last 4 years. shit captain too, sick of that silly hopeless look he has on his face after yet another fuck up. good fucking riddance to the clown.

the fact him and dier dont wanna leave and would rather loiter about when they aint wanted says it all.

I could actually see Lloris retiring. Maybe he's just waiting for a saudi offer worth taking before deciding.

If I was a WC and Euro winning no.1, i wouldn't drop down to being no,2. In fact, I'd rather not be in a squad than be on the bench at 36 and in that position.

Dier yes, Lloris no.
He's earned a golden hand shake and goodbye.

Dier on the other hand knows fully well he's a turd that belongs in the lower leagues and has stolen a living for years by hiding in plain sight.

They have both had offers. Dier has turned down some but more worryingly, the idiot in the high castle apparently missed opportunities to loan him out just to get him away
thats fair enough if you see it like that but i personally think lloris has been a massive weak link for a long long time. hes let us down in so any big games its a joke. any god credit he did get hes ruined by letting us down so many times, never mind the fact hes playing football and cant actually kick the fucking thing properly.

anyway, thank god its over! bright days ahead now, big ange has come in and shifted the shit ASAP. love it

hes been a liability for years and its not just his kicking. hes been letting in absolute stinkers! he gifted both games to the scum last year alone. he was a clear weak link.

given his best years to the club? what are we meant to be grateful that hed hit the jackpot by being at spurs? hes been a drag the last 4 years. shit captain too, sick of that silly hopeless look he has on his face after yet another fuck up. good fucking riddance to the clown.

the fact him and dier dont wanna leave and would rather loiter about when they aint wanted says it all.
You’re welcome to your opinion however misplaced, but the Amazon documentary showed exactly why he was the captain and why so many different managers have kept him in this position.

He showed loyalty remaining at the club, when at his peak he quite easily could have moved.

From your toxic comments I can quite imagine you as one of our ‘fans’ abusing our own players in the stadium!

Back
Top Bottom