New Ignore Feature

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But if you're ignoring them then you won't see their replies so why does it matter?

Because they just neg rep every single thing I write....I dont see the replies, but I can see they neg repped my posts, even if its harmless, or constructive.

I would rather they didnt read my posts. Im doing my bit by ignoring people when it gets heated. The decent ones I take off after a bit..(JDK I like, but just seemed to turn on me, and it got silly. I will take him off at some point, but when every post ends up as bitching at eachother, I will just take myself out of the equation. You know that first hand)

I took off Frontwheel the other week, and instantly recieved about 12 neg reps......for normal posts which others had liked or agreed with. Dont see the point, its like they know I cant see them slag me off, so thats the last, desperate attempt for me to notice them.

And Im the troll?

I dont really care about being neg repped by Oreally and Mad Yid for no reason, but if the rep is reset, I dont want to be on -300 simply because some 14yr old doesnt like me.

Last edited:
I can't stand quite a few people on here but I have nobody on ignore...just in the off chance they might come up with something I can take the piss at...of course it's not as good if they can't see me, but fuck it, nobody said life was perfect.

I just took you off my Ignore list...you are lucky there is no more room on my avatar, or you'd be heading straight back

:bmj:
Yeah every now and again I unblock you in the vain hope you got your nuts damp with some poor soul and that made you realise that being a cunt is not the way forward.
Apparently your banjo string in unsullied by the human form that is woman though.

You want people you ignore, to not be able to see your posts? Think that's taking things a little far to be honest.

Well, it doesnt affect you in any way shape or form to be honest. It affects me.

The people I have on ignore have all told me in one way or another, that I am a tiresome cunt, an awful poster, a shit supporter, I think Im better than everyone else, I hate AVB and the only reason I think Eriksen should start ahead of Holtby is because "we" (as in everyone else on TFC) likes him.

Yet they dont put me on ignore? They just dig and dig and dig, until I put them on ignore............then they neg rep all my posts. Even Lister is as it, which is surprising.

Its very strange how you think Im the one taking things too far. All I want to do, is have nothing to do with the people that all we do is argue and fight.

People claim to hate all the bickering, but they refuse to take measures to stop themselves.

For example, you came into my thread the other day, and despite it being five pages long, all you proceeded to do was go on about what a pointless waste of time the thread was.

Why? Why not just stay out of it?

Last edited:
Well, it doesnt affect you in any way shape or form to be honest. It affects me.

Actually potentially it could. If for example you put me on your shit list, that means I would then be unable to see what you say, taking massive chunks out of threads putting many conversations completely out of context.

Yet they dont put me on ignore?

I tend not to put people on ignore for the reason above.

For example, you came into my thread the other day, and despite it being five pages long, all you proceeded to do was go on about what a pointless waste of time the thread was.

Why? Why not just stay out of it?

Because I couldn't see the point in yet another thread discussing something that had been done to death over the previous two weeks. Just seemed like it was started simply to stir shit up again.

But there we are.

The "not being able to follow threads" excuse is bullshit.

I have 9 people on ignore...if there is a post that is obviously involving one of them, I dont need to get involved.

The truth is, you were my thread yesterday, not to contribute to the discussion, but to have a dig, and you are doing it again in here

Last edited:
someone-at-t-commercial-demotivational-poster-1257478497.jpg

Back
Top Bottom