Johan Lange - Technical Director

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Munn said: "Johan has demonstrated an excellent track record of scouting and signing many talented and successful youth and senior players. He is a welcome addition as we strengthen our football operations.”

We just appointed Lange if we have confidence in him then we use HIS input on players and connections.
Then, why keep Paratici on as a Consultant if we're only going to use Lange's input? Lange will be the higher ranking, more influential role at the club going forward, but Paratici will still have a part in this.

Then, why keep Paratici on as a Consultant if we're only going to use Lange's input? Lange will be the higher ranking, more influential role at the club going forward, but Paratici will still have a part in this.
From what I make of it, Lange can identify the players but we will use Paratici in the same way clubs use intermediaries to get the signing done and deal with agents etc.

From what I make of it, Lange can identify the players but we will use Paratici in the same way clubs use intermediaries to get the signing done and deal with agents etc.

That's the main thing that Fab can't do due to his ban.

Reading between the lines, considering the move towards data scouting; I assume for the most part we're paying Fab for use of his little black book.

This is making my head bleed.

All I want to see is this:

ANGE

LEVY
giphy.gif

AGENT
giphy.gif

NEW SIGNING

ULTIMATE RESULT
giphy.gif

This guy guarantees this, right?

Reading between the lines, considering the move towards data scouting; I assume for the most part we're paying Fab for use of his little black book.
So what I said basically, as an intermediary.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Even lesser known players like Sarr, Udogie, Vicario, would be well known among scouts, Romero was known for being the best defender in Seria A. There is really in his little black book worth paying for.

Even lesser known players like Sarr, Udogie, Vicario, would be well known among scouts, Romero was known for being the best defender in Seria A. There is really in his little black book worth paying for.

might have been Ali Gold or one of those guys. But Paratici was said to be know to have great contacts and be good at getting deals done.

I am sure we don’t need Paratici to scout but we obviously need him for something and I would assume that is getting shit done and wheels greased.

might have been Ali Gold or one of those guys. But Paratici was said to be know to have great contacts and be good at getting deals done.

I am sure we don’t need Paratici to scout but we obviously need him for something and I would assume that is getting shit done and wheels greased.
He was good at getting deals done, but he doesn't have that role any more. Perhaps his contacts want less to do with him now that he's been found guilty of transfer fraud.

if its all so easy, tell me which players recruited between 2016 to 2020 have been successes at Spurs ?

Let me suggest the best 2 players from those FOUR years recruitment (and hundreds of millions paid) might be Sanchez and Moura. Your thoughts on others ?

And why do you think we have recruited Romero, Vicario, Udogie, Van de Ven, Maddison, Sarr, et al in LESS than four years ?

if its all so easy, tell me which players recruited between 2016 to 2020 have been successes at Spurs ?

Let me suggest the best 2 players from those FOUR years recruitment (and hundreds of millions paid) might be Sanchez and Moura. Your thoughts on others ?

And why do you think we have recruited Romero, Vicario, Udogie, Van de Ven, Maddison, Sarr, et al in LESS than four years ?
We had shit recruiting before I said that many times, it improved under him, he was gone by the time we recruited VDV and Maddison, what I'm saying is there is no players in his black book that aren't well known amongst decent scouting networks, it's just making that decision to move on signings, which somewhat depends on the manager as well.

We had shit recruiting before I said that many times, it improved under him, he was gone by the time we recruited VDV and Maddison, what I'm saying is there is no players in his black book that aren't well known amongst decent scouting networks, it's just making that decision to move on signings, which somewhat depends on the manager as well.
:D :D :D :D

I cannot believe anyone with half a brain believes this

:D :D :D :D

I cannot believe anyone with half a brain believes this
Paratici left his role in April, so if you're saying he negotiated those deals then he broke FIFA rules.
I actually think those deals were straight forward enough especially in the case of Maddison where he wanted to come to London and no other clubs were in for him..

Back
Top Bottom