Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hopefully another player we wont see again after jan. his first pass was wayward and put bentancur in a 50-50.....the challenge that done bentacur also happened because davies was poor on the ball. this is what you get when you have players not good enough. they put their teammates in trouble.

hopefully another player we wont see again after jan. his first pass was wayward and put bentancur in a 50-50.....the challenge that done bentacur also happened because davies was poor on the ball. this is what you get when you have players not good enough. they put their teammates in trouble.
That’s harsh mate. I thought he did well, considering he’s a LB playing as a CB.

its the truth tho. not good enough we all know that. nice boy, nice pro bla bla bla. hes not good enough for either cb or lb. we need better.
Agree as a LB, he’s poor there but I think he’s ok as a CB - he miles better than Royal and could be a good blend with the lunatic hatchetman

Agree as a LB, he’s poor there but I think he’s ok as a CB - he miles better than Royal and could be a good blend with the lunatic hatchetman
well we got no choice have we. emerson was terrible earlier. going to have to just have davies till jan when we can get someone in whos a lot better.

Dat header, bruv.

E3ryDhEX0AA230q.jpg

Davies is a good squad player. Limited but can play more than one position and is a consummate professional- He wasn’t perfect today but put in a shift.

Need players like Davies to fill out a team if you’re not an oil club that can pay bench players 150K or more a week.

well we got no choice have we. emerson was terrible earlier. going to have to just have davies till jan when we can get someone in whos a lot better.
im not sure we will sign anyone better tbh, im not expecting anyone. Its Davies until VDV returns imo

Happy enough with Romero and Davies to january.

He was very good yesterday, his passing was also much better. Always played it how we like, never hoofing it

He was definitely more than fine yesterday. Will be alot more assured alongside an actual centre back.

Feel for him as he's obviously not a centre back in a four but he'll just have to keep putting in a shift until at least January.

In last 30 minutes I got Romero vibes from him.

Was stepping out of the line, getting in front of attacker and cleared the danger before it developed.

Gonna be interesting to see him next to Romero.

Good game from Davies, as been said - Spurs through and through.

Back
Top Bottom