Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Statistically speaking, you're absolutely spot on!
Yes, i knööw that i knööw that!!

Surprised Pink GIF

Last edited:
We always seem to get stuck with Jim Beglin on the international feed, who really does seem to have an irrational hatred against us. It’s blinding obvious when we play Liverpool if course, but it’s there every single game he commentates on us…
:ange-confused:

We always seem to get stuck with Jim Beglin on the international feed, who really does seem to have an irrational hatred against us. It’s blinding obvious when we play Liverpool if course, but it’s there every single game he commentates on us…
:ange-confused:
Meanwhile on Sky we get Gary Neville every time we play United
Jamie Carragher every time we play Liverpool
Alan Smith every time we play Woolwich

We've got City next, I reckon they'll raise the ghost of Colin Bell to commentate on that one

As clear an example of bias as you will ever see was Match of the Day 2 on BBC last night. Full of United praise. Suggested Tottenham were set piece merchants and that Mainoo was the best CM on the park. Absolutely incredible how they get away with this type of thing.

Some woman and Ian Wright. Fucking pathetic. Wright isn’t usually the worst but to talk about Mainoo who was non existent yesterday is just weird. They obviously get told who to speak about because anyone that’s played the game does not highlight mainoo

Most ex player pundits don't even do their own analysis. There will be a producer for MOTD that decides what to analyze and give them the clips to talk about.

I don't watch MOTD but the number of complaints in here is way above the normal so you'd have to womder who is producing the show this season and why they have been so pissing off more Spurs fans than normal

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ol-and-Woolwich-in-premier-league-this-season

Bloke is a complete joker.

Honestly, these pundits jist waft with the wind.

In saying that, a top midfielder and I think we are poised, if City and Liverpool falter. Woolwich look as though belief has seeped away, but their next 2 games will offer better insight.

Meanwhile on Sky we get Gary Neville every time we play United
Jamie Carragher every time we play Liverpool
Alan Smith every time we play Woolwich

We've got City next, I reckon they'll raise the ghost of Colin Bell to commentate on that one
Joking aside, i'm pretty sure Micah Richards won't be having the Friday night off!!
...mind you, Joey Barton is available at the moment... I reckon they'll get him in, just for the 'Female' audience!

As clear an example of bias as you will ever see was Match of the Day 2 on BBC last night. Full of United praise. Suggested Tottenham were set piece merchants and that Mainoo was the best CM on the park. Absolutely incredible how they get away with this type of thing.
Shows how finished MOTD is. Utd were long ball sit deep merchants. We dominated to the extent it broke sky hearts to say we were miles better team and with a few of our regulars back wed have hammered them.

Waking up to the headline: 'Tottenham fight back to draw at old trafford'

Is that a good representation of that game? Fighting back to draw.... Hmmm

Back
Top Bottom