Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t really interact with you much but I’m sorry that this happened to you.

It’s not my business but if I you’ve any notion that it’s patterned behavior on your part then you might want to talk to a professional . They can be useful. No offense meant — just a suggestion. Regardless, good luck.
Thank you Teddy, appreciate it.

Yeah I've looked into it and been speaking with a few pros to get guidance. It's helping.

Be well.

I don’t know why these wealthy young footballers get married. Stay single and fuck everything in sight until you get too old for that. Then get married and being a multi-millionaire you will still have women queuing up to marry you.

He’s a mug getting married, now she’s going to fucking rinse him and it’s his own fault.

Yeah man, it's been real tough. Especially when there's kids involved. But you gotta find a way to pick yourself up...for sure it ain't easy and you also need great friends, which I'm lucky to have but not everybody does.

I tell you, it may sound stupid because this TFC thing is all in the virtual space, but it has helped take my mind off it, coming on here to talk about Spurs or other non-footy related topics. Weekends alone at home are the worse, so to be able to come on here and exchange with the likes of yourself, read Fatty's funny posts, John's anti-ENIC rants...man that's been a way to cope. And obviously the entertaining footy we've been playing under the big fella, that's helped too.

Onwards and upwards, eh? 😁

What about my cunt offs?

I feel left out…

😉

Jesus like an idiot I clicked onto the “interview “ he gave to the sun. Crying on about not getting to see his son, nobody made him go and fuck around on his wife. I hope the wife takes him to the cleaners and I hope his bit on the side takes him to the cleaners as well. The man hasn’t got a brain in his head.

Pep: "I won't speak of KWs situation; but know we are supporting him"

Says it all really.......... Since when would you receive such support (given the circumstance) in another industry/job?

The pampered, bubble-living man baby is being enabled.

Last edited:

Says it all really.......... Since when would you receive such support (given the circumstance) in another industry/job?

The pampered, bubbling-living man baby is being enabled.
This is a club owned by people who think it’s normal to have 6 wives so hardly a surprise.

The pampered, bubbling-living man baby is being enabled.
He's not an employee, he's an asset. As soon as it isn't beneficial to them they will stop supporting.

Thank you my man, appreciate it. I'll get over it, eventually...I got to otherwise what's the point even waking up. Still some ways to go, but I'm doing much better than a few months back.

Like you say, probably had to end so something new and better comes along. But if she could hurry the eff up and look like Margot Robbie, that'd be grand😂

Part of me also hopes the ex, who's already in a new relationship with her new best boyfriend ever, gets her taste of her own medicine soon enough. I'd love for her to come crawling back so I can tell her to fuck the fuck off the fucking cunt.

Glad you got yourself a fine lady and both living a happy, healthy love story together. Cherish it, as I know you do.
It took me a few years at least to properly get over an infidelity - fucking nearly destroyed me. Long time ago now though - time and eventually finding someone special who properly values you was the best remedy. I'd be lying if I said I never think about it and occasionally that pang of raw indignation/upset comes out of nowhere. Just remember you deserve a hell of a lot better. The people who are unfaithful to their spouses don't deserve another moment of our time, love or angst. Better things to waste our time on, like watching AFTV when the twats lose!! 😉

Go well mate 🙏

Been there, done it...as the victim, unfortunately. And not just the once...got fucked over by 3 different women (that I know of). Treated them like queens...I was loyal, affectionate, devoted, generous, romantic, always there to listen to them, bring them up when they're down, the lot. I'm old school, Ma & Da taught me well.

Whether it was driving across town in the middle of the night cause one had seen a mega spider in her room, or traveling 1000s of miles last minute to help the other one out with her new business venture, I always done whatever I could - and some - to make those women happy and them relationships work.

I was told they'd never met or loved anyone like me, that I was their best friend, the ideal boyfriend, the ultimate love machine...and yet, weirdly, that mattered zilch when they started fancying then fucking other guys.

Worse was my ex...we were so madly in love, to everybody we were the dream couple, we lived a perfect life with our wee boy. We'd have the odd argument, of course...but I had never ever been so happy and God knows I needed it after going through some traumatic experiences years prior. Everything was rosy, I could see myself spend the rest of my days with that woman...especially when she tells you she feels likewise. But fast forward a few months and it all came crashing down. She wanted to keep 'us' going exactly as we'd been, but she also wanted the freedom to go fuck other guys from time to time for the fun of it...heck, why not have a side relationship. But apparently I was a narrow-minded twat for not being open to the idea. Told her it was us and just us...or that shagging around. She made her choice. I've not heard from her since but I know what's going on.

You gotta be a total cunt to cheat. It hurts like hell.

My father always had a great saying for me growing up which was pretty much a literal translation of: the King's palace that got burnt added beauty to it.

Tbh, I haven't got a clue what my father was talking about most of the time but that saying always resonated. I think he means that with every cloud, there's a silver lining.

Youre a good man. God bless

And fuck Kyle Walker.

It took me a few years at least to properly get over an infidelity - fucking nearly destroyed me. Long time ago now though - time and eventually finding someone special who properly values you was the best remedy. I'd be lying if I said I never think about it and occasionally that pang of raw indignation/upset comes out of nowhere. Just remember you deserve a hell of a lot better. The people who are unfaithful to their spouses don't deserve another moment of our time, love or angst. Better things to waste our time on, like watching AFTV when the twats lose!! 😉

Go well mate 🙏
Bless you, my man.

He'll have stunning women throwing themselves at his feet daily. The sad reality is that I imagine there'd be an awful lot of people who would do exactly the same thing if they were in his position. People are cunts, the difference between him and the average Joe is that the average Joe doesn't have the opportunity to do it.

With that being said, a rat is a rat and I hope his missus takes him for as much as possible. Not a fan of the way divorce settlements are in this day and age but in the case of adultery, quite happy to see the guilty party taken to the cleaners.

He'll have stunning women throwing themselves at his feet daily. The sad reality is that I imagine there'd be an awful lot of people who would do exactly the same thing if they were in his position. People are cunts, the difference between him and the average Joe is that the average Joe doesn't have the opportunity to do it.

With that being said, a rat is a rat and I hope his missus takes him for as much as possible. Not a fan of the way divorce settlements are in this day and age but in the case of adultery, quite happy to see the guilty party taken to the cleaners.
Should the mistress get a cut as well? 50/50 with the missus, 70/30 of the rest with the mistress - Kyle and the dirty leg sneak off with just 35% of what he started with!

:wanyama:

Been there, done it...as the victim, unfortunately. And not just the once...got fucked over by 3 different women (that I know of). Treated them like queens...I was loyal, affectionate, devoted, generous, romantic, always there to listen to them, bring them up when they're down, the lot. I'm old school, Ma & Da taught me well.

Whether it was driving across town in the middle of the night cause one had seen a mega spider in her room, or traveling 1000s of miles last minute to help the other one out with her new business venture, I always done whatever I could - and some - to make those women happy and them relationships work.

I was told they'd never met or loved anyone like me, that I was their best friend, the ideal boyfriend, the ultimate love machine...and yet, weirdly, that mattered zilch when they started fancying then fucking other guys.

Worse was my ex...we were so madly in love, to everybody we were the dream couple, we lived a perfect life with our wee boy. We'd have the odd argument, of course...but I had never ever been so happy and God knows I needed it after going through some traumatic experiences years prior. Everything was rosy, I could see myself spend the rest of my days with that woman...especially when she tells you she feels likewise. But fast forward a few months and it all came crashing down. She wanted to keep 'us' going exactly as we'd been, but she also wanted the freedom to go fuck other guys from time to time for the fun of it...heck, why not have a side relationship. But apparently I was a narrow-minded twat for not being open to the idea. Told her it was us and just us...or that shagging around. She made her choice. I've not heard from her since but I know what's going on.

You gotta be a total cunt to cheat. It hurts like hell.

My man, that's tough.

Im probably old enough to be your father, but went through crap until i met my wife. Only 2 weeks ago we celebrated 34 years of marriage. It will turn for you bro, and it will be worth it.

I don’t know why these wealthy young footballers get married. Stay single and fuck everything in sight until you get too old for that. Then get married and being a multi-millionaire you will still have women queuing up to marry you.

He’s a mug getting married, now she’s going to fucking rinse him and it’s his own fault.

they're young and not experienced, and these girls aren't looking for a quick fuck. They're specifically out targeting these guys to get pregnant and married to, to live a life of luxury and minor fame. so i wouldn't berate them too much for getting absolutely trapped

they're young and not experienced, and these girls aren't looking for a quick fuck. They're specifically out targeting these guys to get pregnant and married to, to live a life of luxury and minor fame. so i wouldn't berate them too much for getting absolutely trapped

Fuck all that.... Walker's in his 30s and has a string of cunt behaviour.

Hooker parties during covid
Showing his dick in public
Busted for cheating on multiple occasions.

There are definitely women out there who do this. Young college basketball players are now sat down and given training on how to identify and avoid women like that and to understand that whilst they've spent X number of years trying to become a professional athlete, there are women out there who have spent the same amount of time trying to baby trap pro athletes for massive pay days.

Walker is 33 though. He should know the game by now.

There are definitely women out there who do this. Young college basketball players are now sat down and given training on how to identify and avoid women like that and to understand that whilst they've spent X number of years trying to become a professional athlete, there are women out there who have spent the same amount of time trying to baby trap pro athletes for massive pay days.

Walker is 33 though. He should know the game by now.

Thick as two short planks apparently

Doesn’t excuse his behaviour though

Back
Top Bottom