MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lineker and Shearer absolute cunts who clearly don't like Spurs for some reason. Which is odd when you consider that Lineker used to wear our shirt.
Micah Richards the only tolerable part of tonight's show.

As I said I wasn’t sure and can’t be bothered to check , I think he scored 40 odd goals in his last Everton season, I’m probably wrong about that as well

He only had one season at Everton.

85/86 - 57 apps / 0 goals (League 41 apps / goals 30)

God I hope Micah Richards isn't being groomed as the new Ian Wright.

He's down-to-earth and likeable enough but light years from being a Wrighty. The latter is funny and charismatic and 100% genuine, you'd be great mates in seconds of meeting him.

And although he's not a technically (tactically I mean) gifted pundit like Dixon, Joe Cole (surprisingly) or even Neville & Carra, he often adds something interesting that you might have missed.

Micah isn't any of those things. And he over-laughs, which annoys the fuck out of me.

God I hope Micah Richards isn't being groomed as the new Ian Wright.

He's down-to-earth and likeable enough but light years from being a Wrighty. The latter is funny and charismatic and 100% genuine, you'd be great mates in seconds of meeting him.

Micah isn't any of those things. And he over-laughs, which annoys the fuck out of me.

Ian Wright is the only Woolwich ex player that I can admit to liking…but I dont want to see him on TV any more. Quite recently he has started referring to ‘us’ and ‘we’ when talking about the Woolwich team in his match analysis that pisses me off. Pundits always had loyalties to their previous clubs but this style of being a fan and reporting is crap.

Could the commentator of the Man C game be any more up their bumholes ???
I'm now watching Tina Turner on BBC2 whilst the chavs are on.
I'm now at the stage where I'll watch the five minutes of highlights of a game that I want to watch, then go and brush my teeth or make a cuppa, especially when you have Keown as one of the pundits.
I prefer watching our highlights on Spursplay anyway.

I'm now at the stage where I'll watch the five minutes of highlights of a game that I want to watch, then go and brush my teeth or make a cuppa, especially when you have Keown as one of the pundits.

Do what I do Mrs P

Never watch it ‘live’

Record it and ff all the crap commentary

Sundays is nearly as bad imv

Keown that well known font of knowledge and tactical acumen. Dear god like. These programmes are a home for ex gooners and dippers

I'd like to have seen a review of Brighton's penalty on MOTD, but nothing at all.
I'd say that was quite an important moment in the game, and worthy of scrutiny.

Appears to have stood on vdv foot, jumped straight to the ground

That's what I thought; VDV's ankle looked to have flexed in a bad way, when his foot was stepped on, and I saw that without the benefit of a slo-mo replay.

J1O9Ezl.png

Back
Top Bottom