Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Insane potential - hes sublime to watch most of the time. The most impressive thing for me is he has made mistakes and got up dusted himself down and got on with it at the same intensity. Brilliant.

I loved how, after the McGinn tackle, his initial reaction was to get straight up and remonstrate with that toad. But then thought falling down in agony might be the way to go?
🤭
Mourinho would have been proud!

He's just turned 21...He's fucking amazing. He's a player Pep of Klopp would have wanted. He still learning luckily he's very bright. Think about how long it took Walker and Rose. This is a generational talent. Keeping will be about the how much you know who backs the coach.

I loved how, after the McGinn tackle, his initial reaction was to get straight up and remonstrate with that toad. But then thought falling down in agony might be the way to go?
🤭
Mourinho would have been proud!
I'm not sure that's what happened. I think adrenaline and rage got him up the pain when he bore weight made him think...hmm better sit my ass down. A few people have suggested that's not feasible but I have a horrible experience of this. I saw a very badly injured man get up after jumping off a roof, he got up made a step the went down literally to never get up again. 😕

I'm not sure that's what happened. I think adrenaline and rage got him up the pain when he bore weight made him think...hmm better sit my ass down. A few people have suggested that's not feasible but I have a horrible experience of this. I saw a very badly injured man get up after jumping off a roof, he got up made a step the went down literally to never get up again. 😕

It's just how our cirulation and nerve system works.

Body hit knockouts in boxing is one of the clearest examples. They take the hit, stumble for a step, then the pain/shock hits and every sensory input to the brain goes: YOU ARE HURT, GET THE FUCK DOWN.

Boxers usually stumble down on their knees as they have a lot of willpower to stay up, unlike other sportsmen, but they almost never recover from that.

It's just how our cirulation and nerve system works.

Body hit knockouts in boxing is one of the clearest examples. They take the hit, stumble for a step, then the pain/shock hits and every sensory input to the brain goes: YOU ARE HURT, GET THE FUCK DOWN.

Boxers usually stumble down on their knees as they have a lot of willpower to stay up, unlike other sportsmen, but they almost never recover from that.
Yep your right. I didn't want to go there detail wise, because well it was bleak...the bloke I saw made two full steps and he'd deliberately jumped from a multi storey building..😬

Yep your right. I didn't want to go there detail wise, because well it was bleak...the bloke I saw made two full steps and he'd deliberately jumped from a multi storey building..😬
Eesh... Yeah, nothing people should have to witness.

Saw a car speed into an old woman when I was 7 on my way home from school. That's an image I'll never forget.

Hope you have had some resource to process it, because even just seeing such things, even if its not anyone you know can mess you up.

‘In my life’... Michael Owen says he’s never seen another player like £15m Tottenham man

Destiny Udogie is very unique​

Owen spoke about the £15m man.

“The full-backs, Udogie is breaking forward. I’ve never seen full-backs like this in my life. The full-backs are in centre-forward positions really,” Owen said.

“It’s very unusual and you have someone at the top of the screen making a run there. You don’t know where they’re coming from.”
Love that last quote. I've heard others (while watching) be a bit surprised also. Like "wtf is this guy?"

‘In my life’... Michael Owen says he’s never seen another player like £15m Tottenham man

Destiny Udogie is very unique​

Owen spoke about the £15m man.

“The full-backs, Udogie is breaking forward. I’ve never seen full-backs like this in my life. The full-backs are in centre-forward positions really,” Owen said.

“It’s very unusual and you have someone at the top of the screen making a run there. You don’t know where they’re coming from.”
You're either unique or you're not...no such thing as very unique...Owen is an illiterate twat...

Intresting but such an obvious one. Despite what a couple of clueless Villa supporters punted. On a broader point I fear for Destiny Udogie. More than any other squad player. He plays in such a fearless full on way it encourages physical attempts at stopping him. His dip at Fulham was frankly to be expected the lad gets assaulted week in week out. It's absolutely imperative that we get a like for like understudy so he is playing nearer 60mins. And can be rested on occasion. He has like VDV and Sarr worldclass potential it needs protecting to achieve this. Its on Levy.

Back
Top Bottom