Your Revised Predictions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where will Spurs finish this season

• 1st

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • 2nd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 4th

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • 5th

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • 6th

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • 7th

• 8th or below

• Total voters
I am sure you all had your own ideas of where we were going to finish this season. Well, we are now half way through the season, the idiot has been sacked, we have replaced him with a head coach that has never managed at the top level, and you have watched our new players attempt to play football.

Most of you rated AVB, and believed as a result of selling Bale and spending the dosh we had become a better side. Despite the fact I believed AVB didn't know his arse from his elbow, even I had the odd feeling of optimism travelling through my veins. That said, I still didn't think we could finish above last years top four or Liverpool, meaning my prediction was 6th. As a result of to much inconsistency at home, I now think that either Everton or Newcastle will also finish above us, which in turn means my prediction is 7th.

Please complete the poll and give a good reason based on logic.

I can see Liverpool having a catastrophic run of defeats soon, but think ManU have it in them to put together a daft run of wins.

Neither Newcastle or Everton have a large enough squad to keep going at the level they presently are, so will both drop off the pace.

Man City will win it, with the other London cunts 2nd and 3rd. ManU 4th and us 5th. And back in the fucking Europa bastard League.

So that means we will finish above 2 of the following, Arse, Liverpool, City, Utd and Chelsea. Now trying posting again, but this time give it some thought !!
Why would you bother posting a poll question, asking for opinions, then cunt off the first respondent?

Are you actually aware that you may not always be right all the time?

Before the Liverpool game, I still thought top 4. Now with the way we are setting out, 6th

Agreed. For me,

1) Citeh
2) Arse
3) Liverpool
4) Chelsea
5) Everton
6) mofuggin Spurs
7) Man U
8) Newcastle

Surely Newcastle cannot keep it up, and I simply don't think Man U are that good. Made a few bets before the season they wouldn't make top four, and as of now I'm liking my chances. Either way, we could just as easily finish seventh. However, I'm relieved it would mean no Europa. Liverpool and Newcastle seem to both be enjoying their freedom from the tournament this year.

We will finish above both Scouse clubs. I'm torn between 4th and 5th at the moment..
I think the 4th and 5th will be between us and ManYoo.

Man City to walk it.
Chavs
Filth
The football connoisseurs/ ManYoo.

We will finish above both Scouse clubs. I'm torn between 4th and 5th at the moment..
I think the 4th and 5th will be between us and ManYoo.

Man City to walk it.
Chavs
Filth
The football connoisseurs/ ManYoo.

Man I really can't see us getting past Liverpool at this point. Hate saying this poison, but their game is smooth and complete at the moment while we're back to the basics of one touch football. We could easily finish above Everton though. But at the moment their game is certainly superior to ours, although we have more talent.

I think a lot depends on how or if United spend in January. Their midfield looks flimsy without Carrick. Liverpool will also struggle to keep up their form if Suarez gets injured. It will take a miracle for us to qualify for the Champions League this season. I know it's early days with Sherwood but we're not scoring and our defending is Sunday League at times.

Everton and Newcastle will drop off, not enough depth.

City and Chelsea top 2, Woolwich 3rd, we'll fight it out with Man Utd for 4th, a battle I don't think we'll win, so I vouched for 5th.

Only a matter of time before Suarez rapes Sian Massey and gets banned for 20 games, leaving Liverpool to spiral down the table and finish outside the European places once again so they can remind us of their illustrious history for another year.

I'd rather we finished 6th and avoid Europe for a season. Have a batter at the title next season with a hopefully settled squad and no distractions.

Man I really can't see us getting past Liverpool at this point. Hate saying this poison, but their game is smooth and complete at the moment while we're back to the basics of one touch football. We could easily finish above Everton though. But at the moment their game is certainly superior to ours, although we have more talent.

Yes at the moment they are better you are correct, but their squad is average. They are benefitting from not being in the Europa or league cup.
The players to come in and replace the starting 11 are inferior and won't have any major impact.
If Goofy gets injured then they are royally fucked.

Their 2nd half of the season will no way be as good as their 1st half.
I'm confident we will finish above them.

I'd rather we finished 6th and avoid Europe for a season. Have a batter at the title next season with a hopefully settled squad and no distractions.
You're relying on League & FA cup winners to be teams from outside the top 5 then. Given the league cup semi' final draw, I'm sure Utd or City will win that, so we need an outside team to win the FA cup for us to finish 6th and not qualify for EL.

I agree a season without Europa would be good for us.. Or what would be better is, if we do get to play in the Europa next season, just play the kids and fringe players. That way we get to see who could make the grade and keep our 1st team fresh.

Why would you bother posting a poll question, asking for opinions, then cunt off the first respondent?

Are you actually aware that you may not always be right all the time?

I also asked for a reason for the prediction, based on logic. This was not supplied

Back
Top Bottom