Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can see us letting Sig and maybe Chadli go and bringing in someone who can play on the left and/or a striker (we need a backup/understudy keeper, but that can probably wait until the summer).

I think LB is fine with Rose and Fryers.

I can see us letting Sig and maybe Chadli go and bringing in someone who can play on the left and/or a striker (we need a backup/understudy keeper, but that can probably wait until the summer).

I think LB is fine with Rose and Fryers.

I can't see Siggy or Chadli being sold. I can't see anyone being sold. I'm not convinced TS is our manager for next season and I don't think Levy is either. I wouldn't be surprised to see either or both go on loan, but not sold. I think we will be getting a striker and LB on loan, unless Levy finds another player to buy very little (Holtby).

Siggy offers very little to us but due to his play at the international level, his performances at Swansea, is a homegrown, and puts in the occasional goal for us, could fetch a decent sum. We should sell him before that value declines any further.

Maybe not the best technically.
But his work ethic is something that inspires.
Did you watch that game this season against Chelsea?
He gave fag Terry a heart attack, out muscled him and generally just beat him up!
If Defoe is to go, Shlong is a good call, for the right price that is.
Balotelli v Shane Long! All day long, (no punn) for more reason than I am prepared to list.............
Shane Long!

Balotelli v Shane Long! All day long, (no punn) for more reason than I am prepared to list.............
Shane Long!
Tbh, I didn't think Balotelli was a realistic option.
Can imagine he will be over priced, and our board certainly wont want to take on the attitude.
Kid has techerz, but nothing between the ears.
:adeohshit:

Last edited:
lol some people taking Shane Long over Balotelli

we can't afford Balotelli for a start but the kid is a world class attacking talent and only 23

he's by far out of our reach

lol some people taking Shane Long over Balotelli

we can't afford Balotelli for a start but the kid is a world class attacking talent and only 23

he's by far out of our reach
If it was a straight choice (no other options) between Balotelli and Long, then for me Long is a player that would give you 100% each game and embrace the squad and his chance at a big club! Unlikely, to get that from Balotelli!

It would be the Balotelli show at The Lane! Not for me!

If it was a straight choice (no other options) between Balotelli and Long, then for me Long is a player that would give you 100% each game and embrace the squad and his chance at a big club! Unlikely, to get that from Balotelli!

It would be the Balotelli show at The Lane! Not for me!

agree about balottelli but dont want long ether...
not sure y balo has been mentioned, he will never come to us and we'd be stupid to buy him..

Back
Top Bottom