Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If I'm Levy and Real come in for Paulinho in the summer I'd come out and give a statement to the media.

"This is a message to you Perez, you fat cunt, fuck off"

One of the many reasons I'm not a chairman, that.

I'm really struggling to see why Real want Paulinho, he's done okay for us and has the potential to be good.........but why are they soooooo keen???
Loada crap if you ask me. Just spent north of 50mil on their new CM partnership Modric-Illaramendi, have just renewed Alonso's contract and the very underrated Sami Khedira is still there. No chance they want Paulinho unless the offload Khedira. Which would be silly.

Loada crap if you ask me. Just spent north of 50mil on their new CM partnership Modric-Illaramendi, have just renewed Alonso's contract and the very underrated Sami Khedira is still there. No chance they want Paulinho unless the offload Khedira. Which would be silly.

Certainly possible it's made up crap by Goons lookin to troll Spurs fans. Some cunts in red are havin a laugh somewhere.

This would piss me off far more than ENIC selling Modric and Bale the last two years. Those players wanted to go, but this would be outright folly.
That's it, isn't it?

Bale and Modric was us being gazumped by a bigger, richer club.

This would be pure idiotics. Amateurish squad planning.

As much as I don't like it, this makes far more sense than the Lamela rumors.

Think Holtby's versatility (and attitude) make him vital to keep.
Not that I'm in favour of this, but if we did need to sell on of the central midfielders I'd almost prefer to be Dembele than Holtby (he's a little older, we'd get more cash, passing isn't a good).

Holtby and Sandro in the middle of a 4-4-2 would be more effective than Dembele and Sandro (although in AVB's system the reverse would prob be true)

And as @ WHITE&BLUE WHITE&BLUE says Siggy First and foremost. If we were selling.

Think Holtby's versatility (and attitude) make him vital to keep.
Not that I'm in favour of this, but if we did need to sell on of the central midfielders I'd almost prefer to be Dembele than Holtby (he's a little older, we'd get more cash, passing isn't a good).

Holtby and Sandro in the middle of a 4-4-2 would be more effective than Dembele and Sandro (although in AVB's system the reverse would prob be true)

And as @ WHITE&BLUE WHITE&BLUE says Siggy First and foremost. If we were selling.

Dembele is one of our most important midfielders and is only 26. Would hate to see him leave. Him, Sandro, Paulinho and Eriksen need to remain whatever happens.

Back
Top Bottom