• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What shall we do with reputation?

• Remove all reputation

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Remove the negative reputation

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Leave it as it is

Votes: 70 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet you've been Sin Binned countless times......

So what? I have a neg rep of over 1000, yet there are only three posters who have contributed to about 900 of it.

It doesnt reflect anything, other than certain sad cases are prepared to stay awake all night and neg rep my posts......even posts that get 7 or 8 pos reps.

Yet they think their opinion of me reflects the forum?

The Sin Bin isnt judged by the mods. There is no moderation, so if the same little group of sad sacks keep reporting me, and Case or Sibs cant be fucked to read through their own forum to see if I deserved to be banned, then thats that I guess.

Since some people don't seem to like having the neg rep beside their name on every post, maybe hide that but keep "disagree" for individual posts if possible?

Disagree doesn't actually give you a negative score, it's neutral. It's only dislike which adds to the neg rep score.

I could hide the negative score everywhere but keep the buttons on the posts. That might work actually.

So what? I have a neg rep of over 1000, yet there are only three posters who have contributed to about 900 of it.
Start of the thread it's 600, then it's 800, now it's 900. :roflmao:

Lots of people have neg repped you matey. You forget we can read who gives them to you. I didn't stat rep bombing you until just before Christmas. How do you explain that you were already well into the hundreds by then?

The Sin Bin isnt judged by the mods. There is no moderation, so if the same little group of sad sacks keep reporting me, and Case or Sibs cant be fucked to read through their own forum to see if I deserved to be banned, then thats that I guess.
This "sad sack" only voted for you in one of your binnings. The rest of the times I voted you didn't go in, instead going in when others voted for you. So much for the "same little group".

As for you boasting about pos reps, god that's pathetic. You've got near enough the same as I have, but then we also have high post counts. Why boast? You act like it's a competition. There are a great deal more posters here who well exceed both your post to pos rep ratio and pos rep to neg rep ratio. So what's to boast about? Are you obsessed with playground popularity contests?

Disagree doesn't actually give you a negative score, it's neutral. It's only dislike which adds to the neg rep score.

I could hide the negative score everywhere but keep the buttons on the posts. That might work actually.
81% of the forum seems to want it to stay as it is. So really just be about appeasing the one or two who have wound enough people up to get negged a lot and are now playing the victim game.

Last edited:
The only thing confusing me is why people who claim rep means nothing (used to belittle my MASSIVE POS REP), neg rep my posts.....

Its like saying that voting for a prime minister does nothing, its all fixed, politicians are all the same, and that I dont care who wins...........then voting

:goonermong:

Hey Sammy, is that a MASSIVE POS REP, or are you just pleased to see me?

81% of the forum seems to want it to stay as it is. So really just be about appeasing the one or two who have wound enough people up to get negged a lot and are now playing the victim game.
He only wants it gone because he knows people would keep finding him out for trolling and add to his score - nothing more.

It doesnt reflect anything, other than certain sad cases are prepared to stay awake all night and neg rep my posts......even posts that get 7 or 8 pos reps.

Yet they think their opinion of me reflects the forum?

If neg-repping means nothing to you - why do you want it gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom