Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tbh. I think he would need to make a choice whether he wants to keep playing at Fulham. Can't imagine he earns enormous wages there eitjer? He's still quite 'young', easily got 2-3 years left at the top. If we don't pick him up, I fear one of our rivals will.

I agree that someone likely will pick him up if we don't. I don't think he's on enormous wages, but I think Fulham were a bit more desperate for someone on signing day of last year, especially after losing Dempsey. So they may have been more easily coaxed into leaning a bit more in his favor than Levy & Co are.

I agree that someone likely will pick him up if we don't. I don't think he's on enormous wages, but I think Fulham were a bit more desperate for someone on signing day of last year, especially after losing Dempsey. So they may have been more easily coaxed into leaning a bit more in his favor than Levy & Co are.

Probably right, but still think we should look at the chance of signing him on a 2,5 years contract.

Berba is your crazy ex-mrs. You know it's all going to end in tears but the sex is so good that you can't resist.

Wow. Excellent analogy. Really.

I looked at that gif of that touch, felt semi-sexual feelings towards it and then thought about how I knew things would not end well with him here. But then I realized I just didn't care and wanted him back.

Exactly how you feel in the situation of my analogy. Overall, this club does strange things to my emotions.

if i was asked if we would have Berba back it would be a yes because we know what he can do when he can be arsed and in this league.And for the fact we are after strikers from Juventus who cannot get in there team and are more money and not proven in the Prem

I looked at that gif of that touch, felt semi-sexual feelings towards it and then thought about how I knew things would not end well with him here. But then I realized I just didn't care and wanted him back.

Exactly how you feel in the situation of my analogy. Overall, this club does strange things to my emotions.

I have high hopes. I like to think he would appreciate the return to a club with aspirations and top youth talents. But then again, that could just be the imminent sex clouding my eyes.

:baeshock:

I have high hopes. I like to think he would appreciate the return to a club with aspirations and top youth talents. But then again, that could just be the imminent sex clouding my eyes.

I'm not sure it would all end in tears this time around tbh, unless his arse hole was blown out and he didn't suck dick anymore..........

wwoooowww hold up I'm not doin it right am I :avbfacepalm:

Chadli's confirmed it himself now from his Instagram it seems
BeHPDcNIMAApRWD.jpg

Accent on the e in media. Suspicious. He is leaving isn't he...

Oh it is. He's like Adebayor times five in terms of moodiness and lack of motivation. The first couple weeks will be great and we'll think he's changed but eventually he'll get bored and be back to the same old tricks. But hopefully it will be great for awhile. In the proper mood, he's the type of player that could drive us to CL qualification or a Europa League title.

To further my girlfriend analogy, Berbatov just texted me that something has went wrong and he just wants to see a familiar face for awhile and he's coming to my apartment. I know I should bar the door, skip town. But, I've been striking out at bars recently and it's been a while since I've had sex and I know that's what's going to happen.

Then he's there knocking at my door, smoking a cigarette in a trench coat. I look at him through the peephole and try to get the courage to not let him in. But I can't summon the bravery. He's so happy to see me, it's like old times. It's like a romantic comedy montage, we frolic through meadows, feed each other food, cuddle... Until one day, it all comes to an end.:myword:

If ade isnt up for it play berba

If berba isnt up for it play ade

You know, they both might want to out-do each other, if they were fighting for the same place. Now that would be interesting.

I feel that Berba's fit at the beginning of '08/'09 was the only time he'd actually played up and that the two seasons prior he was astonishing.

Might be rose tinted but I remember him being super consistent until the last month or so when he was pressing for a move.

Although since he left, yes, hit and miss for sure.

Berba's a cunt but a cunt whose really good at football. I'd take him back if it was a good deal for us. Also means we could have this for a smiley.
berbatov1.jpg

Although his hairline is somewhat receding these days.

Back
Top Bottom