Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Definitely Reus. Doubt Levy would be willing to or be able to outbid the likes of Woolwich and Man Utd. And this is assuming he will even be available. Although thinking about getting Reus makes me giddy

My thinking is simply this, reus makes a great team into a top 4 team in the world team, in order to for that to happen you firstly need to make the team great.. Benteke will takes us to the next level...why get a paint job when you need a better engine..you feel me?
And personally we need another wide midfielder like we need a hole in the head...

Given what we've seemingly managed to do to Holtby, Lamela and Soldado (and of those I'd say Holtby's contributed most hence my disappointment at rumours of his departure), why would we bother signing any top class players? And why would they come to us?

Back
Top Bottom