Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OMG fuck off with fucking Beefcake or Snorlax or Jozy or whatever. He is a fucking big log up top with no skill, a tree could have played better than him for sunderland this season. He is shit and should be no where near THFC.

Oh and Ade, Benteke, Bony, Negredo, Giroud, Lambert and Crouch are all better than him as a striker leading the line

OMG fuck off with fucking Beefcake or Snorlax or Jozy or whatever. He is a fucking big log up top with no skill, a tree could have played better than him for sunderland this season. He is shit and should be no where near THFC.

Oh and Ade, Benteke, Bony, Negredo, Giroud, Lambert and Crouch are all better than him as a striker leading the line
Screw those obvious choices you listed. He's probably the 3rd best striker on his own team behind Fletcher and Borini. I want the guy to do well but he's been absolute rubbish.

Just imagine what it would have looked like if he'd stayed and made sexy football with Luka, Niko and Rafa.
The world was cheated from one of the highlights of football history.

We would have won the title with this:

Berbatov, VDV, Bale, Lennon, Modric, Sandro, BAE, Vertonghen, Chiriches, Walker, Lloris

I will be very dissapointed if Kaboul won't get fit.

tumblr_ls1r3xWGsL1qkfqsno1_r2_400.gif

Nonsense, did you see the "defence" that united won the title with last year?

I think the point there is that players dont win you the title unless you've got the right man in charge. The team mentioned above would have won the title under Fergie, Mourinho (and... um... maybe Wenger) but not under many other managers.

That Fergie won the title at a canter with the defence he had available last year is testament to that.

I hate agents.

Tottenham Hotspur are jeopardising Etienne Capoue’s transfer to Napoli due to their “crazy” demands, according to the midfielder’s agent.

Capoue, 25, joined Spurs from Toulouse in the summer for a reported fee of around nine million pounds, but he has made only eight Premier League appearances after suffering with injury and then finding himself out of favour under new boss Tim Sherwood.

Napoli, who have already strengthened their midfield this month with the signing of Jorginho from Hellas Verona, have been hoping to sign the France international but Spurs are reported to be asking 12 million pounds for the player.

His agent, Marta Fischer, told Radio Crc on Tuesday: “The problem's not the player, nor Napoli. Tottenham want a lot of money and what they are asking for is crazy, but it's still only Jan. 21 so 'Forza Napoli.' I can't say too much, sorry.”

Back
Top Bottom