Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

looks like Salah will head to Chelski. Source BBC

Mohamed Salah: Chelsea agree deal to sign Basel winger
Chelsea have agreed a deal to sign Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah from Swiss champions Basel for a fee in the region of £11m.

Salah, 21, is yet to undergo a medical or agree personal terms, but is expected to move to Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea's Premier League rivals Liverpool had held talks with Basel with hope of making Salah their first signing of the January transfer window.

Salah will be far happier than the other two with less playing time. They also bought Matic, a position they really needed and I don't think they're done yet.

I see I missed the Dawson love in a few pages back. One thing I will say is that Vlad and Vertonghen's natural position is on the left of the central defence and seeing as both are ball-playing defenders I would be surprised if they both played together. Dawson with Vertonghen is the most likely scenario with a fully fit and in-form Kaboul the only upgrade worth considering in place of Dawson.

Vlad's natural position is on the right...

Not that I enjoy anything that anything that bring Chelsea good fortune but it is hilarious to see the scousers using the get your own scouts argument again. Salah played against Chelsea twice it's not like they've just seen Liverpool wanted him and went for it.

I don't hate Liverpool that much but certain their fans are the most deluded.

I'd never heard this before - he'd have been PERFECT for Liverpool

More so than Chelsea? This move is signature Chelsea IMO. A known racist player that they snagged away from a team that had been in negotiations with the player for almost three months. Britannica could use a picture of Salah for the Chelsea section and just be done with it.

Once said he'd never shake hands with a jew.

Should be fun when he meets the boss man then.

article-0-0F47605700000578-70_634x484.jpg

Back
Top Bottom