What's Your Favourite Spurs Shirt of All-Time?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

spurs70-71.jpg

Not my absolute favorite, but I really like this ...

0010182_tottenham-hotspur-1882-1983-home.jpeg

Oh and if anyone knows the cheapest place to get a new one of these, it'll be much obliged.
Thanks.

Have to agree with the late 1960's/early 1970's, as it was a clean and pure design and that was when I started supporting the team. But I also love the centenary kit of 1982, very classy

Oh wow yeah that looks much more like it! I assume they are made recently, rather than from the time?
Yeah ... the quality looks really nice.
The only thing to keep in mind (i.e. if you are looking for an exact replica) is that this Toffs version doesn't have the Le Coq Sportif badges that the original had.

Oh and in my adventure of trying to find a cheap alternative of the Centenary Ed. jersey, I came across something you fellas too might like.

page3girl2.jpg

Btw, any idea who this birdie is?

Back
Top Bottom