Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can see the advantage of denying reports, but he has said it more than once now. I don't think that Tim can do mind games.

Why must we assume he lacks any intelligence or traits of a solid manager? The man has learned from his mistakes remarkably quickly. If you ask me, while the jury remains out, the evidence as of now suggests he's rather bright.

I don't think Sandro is world class. Paulinho plays for Brazil, Sandro doesn't, out of the two Paulinho has more claim to be world class.

Verts maybe, Lloris maybe, those are the only two possible world class players in our squad that I'd go for ATM-

I don't know much about Draxler, but I'd be amazed if he chose us over Woolwich, when did that last happen.

I'm not worried about getting world class players in, I think we need a back up keeper, another striker, perhaps a LB. World class additions would be great, but when did we last buy a world class player. Maybe Lloris, maybe Verts. The last world class attacker/mid, no idea.
:vdvhmm:

I don't think that Tim can do mind games.

That's what he wants you to think.

Besides it's not mind games, it's just keeping his mouth shut. For the record I don't think we are going to sign anyone either. But I wouldn't take his word for it. Just like I don't take Wenger's word for it when he denies having any interest in Draxler etc.

I think Gündogan will be back in the summer from the injury, i might be wrong thought. Hummels is also injured I think.

Despite those names, if I could get one player ( realistic POV ) it would be Durm. Great left back!

BRING BACK THE DURM!!
'BOOM... BOOM... BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM... YIDS!"

oh, not that one... :dawsonmean:

I don't think Sandro is world class. Paulinho plays for Brazil, Sandro doesn't, out of the two Paulinho has more claim to be world class.

Verts maybe, Lloris maybe, those are the only two possible world class players in our squad that I'd go for ATM-

I don't know much about Draxler, but I'd be amazed if he chose us over Woolwich, when did that last happen.

I'm not worried about getting world class players in, I think we need a back up keeper, another striker, perhaps a LB. World class additions would be great, but when did we last buy a world class player. Maybe Lloris, maybe Verts. The last world class attacker/mid, no idea.

So that instantly shows Paulinho is a better player than Sandro....?

Hasn't Fernandinho only got 5 apps for the national team?

He's as good as ours...

#welcomebackBerba
#allisforgiven
#kinda!
Even though I wouldn't mind him returning at all, I'm not sure all would be kinda forgiven so easily.

But a goal or two against the goons, a few good celebrations, maybe a subtle apology ... and I'm sure people will get over the past rather quickly.

At the end of the day football is football, and for how long can someone really hold a grudge?

It's gonna happen.
#Berba #LevyTime

Geek striker?

2484_500_coyney_geek.jpg

Our memories are far too short. The geezers 32 and shows as much loyalty as a cat.
He'll go where the food is, and I hope in this instance it isn't at Spurs.
agreed!..he refused to wear the shirt!.. complete cunt ..

some of you on here would gladly bend over & take a large one up your arseholes
if it meant a place in a cup we cant win next season.
even bigger cunts

Our memories are far too short. The geezers 32 and shows as much loyalty as a cat.
He'll go where the food is, and I hope in this instance it isn't at Spurs.

Booooooooooooo!!!!
Actually @ BushHillSpurs BushHillSpurs despite your disagree (git!!) I agree that he probably won't be welcome back at The Lane... I think I was confusing him with the 2008 Berba model, which was feckin' awesome... but sadly, he showed his true colours when he hot-footed it up the M6 at the first opportunity on transfer deadline day, just to give Jim White a hard-on (and a pay rise!)
fuck him... I hope he never darkens our door again!

(Unless he scores enough goals to help us finish in the Top 3... then maybe I'll let it go!!!)

I'm confused.com!

Back
Top Bottom