Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Custom made for you kind sir

8fr.gif

Now we need Levy to pull something off today, so that he is deserving of that.

hahaha

what a hampton.....

_72647194_osvaldo.jpg

"Italian international striker Dani Osvaldo is currently undergoing examinations at Turin's Istituto di Medicina dello Sport, after which he will complete his medical at the Isokinetic and Clinica Fornaca di Sessant centres."

I'd love it if this whole Berbatov thing turned out to be a cunning revenge plan from Levy, he drags the transfer out til the last minute of deadline day just like when he went to United, then instead of a contract he hands him a piece of paper with a trollface on and he has to stay at Fulham

Because the anti-Sherwood rhetoric is becoming more tiresome than an ugly girl who wants to keep on fucking even after you've came...

Keep it to the Sherwood thread :goonermong:
1. If it is so tiresome, use the ignore feature ... it's there for a reason.
2. I couldn't have said it simpler than Arcspace.
It was a heat in the moment response, which was no way intended to be an anti-TS statement.
The key word that should've been noted was IF. Those emotions only applied IF those moves happened.

Anyway, if you and Tucker, etc think I look mug or a cunt, after being 'proven' wrong ... well good for you. I could care less, so no hard feelings. As a matter of fact ... I am actually glad I look mugged than correct because I really didn't want to see that transfer move happening.

1. If it is so tiresome, use the ignore feature ... it's there for a reason.
2. I couldn't have said it simpler than Arcspace.
It was a heat in the moment response, which was no way intended to be an anti-TS statement.
The key word that should've been noted was IF. Those emotions only applied IF those moves happened.

Anyway, if you and Tucker, etc think I look mug or a cunt, after being 'proven' wrong ... well good for you. I could care less, so no hard feelings. As a matter of fact ... I am actually glad I look mugged than correct because I really didn't want to see that transfer move happening.

It's the fact that you are dim enough to believe it in the first place. I just get the impression you know very little about football.

Not that I particularly want Berbatoss, but seems we are going to leave ourselves without cover.

Agree. If we dont get another striker in I will be really pissed off. Ok, if Ade stays fit now until the end of the season it wont be a problem. But that isnt going to happen and then Defoe fucks off soon.

Proper Spursy. Kane will save us and fire us to 4th.

Got this load from spurs PD forums email. Probably all false but hey something to entertain us...

Latest ITK includes:

- Balázs Dzsudzsák on his way to the lane? We've sent Shuban down to stand on the corner of BNW for a live YouShubs link up should this Hungry Hungarian appear.

- Benteke! Spurs! Cash plus a couple of players!? Spurstar and AOTB take a road trip to Villa and offer to drive Christian to London themselves if this is true.

- Holtby out and Berbs in? JamesWilson is Cottaging in Fulham as we speak to bring the latest info.

- Are we going to hijack Chelsea's bid for Kurt Zouma? AVBerninger has fired up his copy of FM2014 to tell us how good this lad is going to be.

- Is Siggy on his way? Lennon25 brings us the latest ITK as soon as his hands stop sweating and he can type.

Back
Top Bottom