Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think someone (Baldini, Levy etc) should be accountable for wasting money on all these midfielders? If Capoue does go, and now Holtby isnt in favour, who the fuck made these decisions to buy all these midfielders and now no one rates them??

I know Holtyby is on loan, but if the powers that be rated him and he could help us get into the top 4, he wouldnt be going anywhere.

GGGRRRRRR

As much as people don't like this thread..

Surely you don't miss this (Still got the program open, so thought it was worth making)

u7zz.gif

Do you think someone (Baldini, Levy etc) should be accountable for wasting money on all these midfielders? If Capoue does go, and now Holtby isnt in favour, who the fuck made these decisions to buy all these midfielders and now no one rates them??

I know Holtyby is on loan, but if the powers that be rated him and he could help us get into the top 4, he wouldnt be going anywhere.

GGGRRRRRR
To be fair Holtby is still young. He's not getting in our side right now. He needs games. It's not for sure that no one in the club rates him.

He will soon get pissed off if we keep getting panned at home against teams above us just bumps his price up if somebody comes in for him or bound to have clause.contracts mean nothing really in this day.This is the main news for the day I guess

GGGRRRRRR
Holtby can hardly be pinned on Franco.

GGGRRRRRR
You have a point here but you can't blame Baldini for signing the likes of Siggy, Holtby and Dembele.

I have the day off work today. Seriously contemplating being one of the mongs who hang around the training ground waiting for glimpses of incoming players. No smartphone though so updates must be relayed via text.

8434165378_c6350e19ec_o.gif

:lloris: Singed a new contract lads because I told the papers I might do one come the end of the season :freundgoal:but I got a clause if a champions league club comes in with a bid I am off :paulinhofacepalm:. Take it however you like :goonermong:

Back
Top Bottom