Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks for that, I am fully aware of what I have said in the past, however in your case I am not so sure that your ignorance is entirely dependent on the fact you are a yank.

I've always been amused by the nationalistic generalizations made by Europeans, especially when using the consequential oxymoron "ignorant." Its prevalence is quite interesting.

Im happy with the Holtby loan. If he stayed he wouldn't get any game time, now he has a chance to prove himself on the pitch regularly and could become the player we all hope he can be. If he stayed he would have ended up leaving in the summer

Im happy with the Holtby loan. If he stayed he wouldn't get any game time, now he has a chance to prove himself on the pitch regularly and could become the player we all hope he can be. If he stayed he would have ended up leaving in the summer

And if he loves the club like he has made out he'll be more than happy to come back.

And if he loves the club like he has made out he'll be more than happy to come back.

You can't blame him if he's upset at TS or whoever, as he's not getting played

I think he's been held back by the fact that he cost next to nothing - if he was £10m, he'd be played probably

We end every January transfer window weaker than our rivals.

This is the one point where Levy lets us down imo, spend money to make money at this point - CL qualification is easily achievable.

FFS more player hoarding

Chelsea confirm they have signed gargantuan centre-back Kurt Zoumafrom St. Etienne on a five-and-a-half year contract, with the teenager set to remain on loan with the French side for the rest of the season.

The 6ft 2in Zouma is a French Under-21 international. He was born in Lyon and joined St. Etienne as a 15-year-old in 2009, turning professional in 2011. In total he has made 52 league appearances for 'Les Verts' and scored four goals.

GW_200th_Member.pngwidth=300

Back
Top Bottom