Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

happy here, if not big names then no one at all, nani sounded good with holtby out as we need a winger, to many players playing out of position. possibly a LB. but OK 4th is looking hard unless we perform and only a top top player would really make a difference and who would be available and willing.

puahlino, sandro,, verts, towns and lamella all coming back soon all improving us.

should we start to fall away in the league, which Im concerned we might, would it be reasonable for the WHL crowd to start asking "Wheres The Fucking Money Gone"

Paying the wages maybe :goonermong: Christ, we've spent every penny we've earned. Not forgetting buying all the land around WHL. How about you fuck off from the lane as well as your motley whinging crew....

*To the tune of Blue: All rise - "Top four's our everything" :wall:

It's still exciting. QPR have signed about 35 players.

I love it Harry made sure Austin and Barton both picked up injuries in January so he can stare up at the directors box with that longing face!! "I'm desperate for players"

Poor Fernandes....
brewsters-millions1.jpg

should we start to fall away in the league, which Im concerned we might, would it be reasonable for the WHL crowd to start asking "Wheres The Fucking Money Gone"

If it is the Bale money then its spent! 100million of players out, 100million in.

probably 150k wages out yet 300-400k in + agent fees, signing on fees and all that.

It is not as simple as 10million sold, why haven't we spent 10 million! Use your head son.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.... Oh.

From Fulham fans;
Simon: Best deal of the day for Fulham? Getting rid of lazy, disruptive Berbatov. Let's hope it's not too late...

John: As a life-long Fulham fan, I'm glad Berbatov's gone. He did nothing for us. I hope the replacement keeps us in the Premier League.

Whilst I woulda given my remaining kidney for the 2008/09 Berba... I think we dodged a bullet there tonight I think!

Monaco & Berbatov are a perfect fit!

Cue Ade going AWOL and Soldado tweaking an eyelid tomorrow!

Idk why everyone's so fucking negative. Yes it would have been nice to buy a LB or ST but we do have players. Liverpool have hardly improved even if this Ukrainian guy does sign and we don't have to worry about Chelsea and Woolwich.

Got to laugh at the Big Ben footage on SSN as the window SLAMS shut!

I just gave you a disagree which i wish could of been a dislike for your ridiculous profile picture. Have our fans ever been so split into different groups as we are right now? I feel like I really, really dislike a lot of "Us"

*Not directed at you smokey, but just in general...*

Im feeling really disconnected from Spurs' fanbase as a whole :thumbdown:

I just gave you a disagree which i wish could of been a dislike for your ridiculous profile picture. Have our fans ever been so split into different groups as we are right now? I feel like I really, really dislike a lot of "Us"

*Not directed at you smokey, but just in general...*
Chill mate. It's just a joke picture. If Tim delivers the goods then I'll be as happy as everyone else. I'm not going to go into the Lane and sing Weasel chants.

Chill mate. It's just a joke picture. If Tim delivers the goods then I'll be as happy as everyone else. I'm not going to go into the Lane and sing Weasel chants.

Fair enough, its just that I don't really remember the personal attacks, or OTT criticism for previous managers so early, or even in the latter stages too. Maybe except for AVB.

A Leeds mate of mine just told me that fans have shown up at Elland road and are chasing the owners taxi around the stadium after sacking McDermott so he cant get out, the Police are there now

Back
Top Bottom