Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair, I don't think it was a red

I may be biased as I hate them, but there was intent. He meant to use his arm and tried to make it look innocuous.

The contact was minimal and the Fairy from Swansea made it look worse, but the fact that there was any sort of contact is why I don't think it will be resinded.
If there was NO contact then it might be a different story.
Also in the same game, Carroll did elbow him in the face and the ref missed that, had he seen it then that would've been a red.
it was maybe a tad harsh but the fact that Carroll did try to connect is what will keep the decision as it is IMO.

But threatening to take them to court is yet another ridiculous statement from a truly ridiculous club.

Hahaha Andy Carroll has had his red card appeal rejected.. Not official yet but watch this space..

There's a rumour that it's been extended to 4 matches but I can't see that myself..

Confirmed as a 3 match ban. Hahaha

Is there anyone who could make me a Chico Flores surf flag. I want to take it to Spams ground and flaunt it in front of the Pikeys.... They absolutely hate him...

And now the desperate idiots are taking the FA to court.. Fuck me just how desperate can one team be?

Why bother anyway he might be their saviour and hold legendary status but to the rest of the footballing world he is a below average, clumsy, dirty, 8 goal average a season, hoofball merchant poor excuse of a footballer.

Give it up your desperation is embarrassing..

Well he's not letting the appeal rejection deter him.

Been back in full training again today.

fillyball.gif%3Fw%3D450

Oh dear,
The desperate Spammers have started a thread on one of their forums called "Chico Flores Songs"
heres the efforts so far.... I almost feel embarrassed for them....

The Squealer’s rolling on the grass, HAHA, HAHA
The Squealer’s got no fckin class, HAHA, HAHA
He wears a dress
His hair’s a mess
He squeals when he is second best
Chico Flores
What a fckin farce...

His name is Chico and he prances on the ground
Just like a sniper victim in a foreign land
And when he's smacked he makes a meal of it if he can
Oh Chico, Chico prancing on the ground.

Chico take a Chico take a di-iive,
We'll kick the useless c*nt in the face, dear,
Take care walking home tonight,
Remember you're a c*nt and we can't f*cking stand you,
Remember you're a c*nt and we can't f*cking stand you.

There once was a cheating Spaniard
With hair all greasy and brown
Chico was his name, or Flowers, in Spain
Oi cheat, get off the ground...
Cheat! Get up
Oi, cheat! Get up
Oi, cheat! Get off the ground.

What a bunch of Wankers they really are...

Ronaldo's was far less of a Red Card in comparison, and he didn't swing his forearm in anyones face

Exactly.. They just can't take it..
The thing that makes me laugh is the fact that they see him as the big saviour.. You know you're in trouble when that useless bag of Shite is your best player and saviour.
Every other club just accepts the decision and deals with it, not them, they have to get a QC in.. How thick can you get? Taking on the FA is a dangerous game and in the end there will only be one winner.
Even if they win their court case the FA will get them in another way and the refs will be looking to send any of their players off.. Poor Poor decision by a poorly run club..

seems fashionable to be suing someone today then with Laudrup and West Ham both taking action, as our national game erodes a little further

And now the desperate idiots are taking the FA to court.. Fuck me just how desperate can one team be?

Why bother anyway he might be their saviour and hold legendary status but to the rest of the footballing world he is a below average, clumsy, dirty, 8 goal average a season, hoofball merchant poor excuse of a footballer.

Give it up your desperation is embarrassing..

I'd kill for an 8 goal average striker right now

:soldadowatch:

Here's the thing with Carroll, and people in general sometimes...

When you form an opinion, you tend to ignore all evidence that suggests that you might have been wrong after all, and become very narrow minded.

here's what the Spammers and all the other ex-pros will be watching:

And here's another angle - I've edited it to slow down to actually show:

a) the intent in Carroll's face
b) the impact, slowed down.

Watch the idiots face - it's a psychological thing kids do when they're frustrated and/or want to hurt someone - look for the person of responsibility - Howard Webb plays the role of "parent" in this - as soon as you see his eyes, he's looking and is fixated right on the ref; he knows what he's about to do, but wants to know if the ref can see him.
If you bounced your forearm off someone's head, the first thing you would do (by instinct alone) if you weren't expecting it would be to look at what dare obstruct your arm. He doesn't move his gaze, therefore guilty as charged in my book:

3gc.gif

Here's the thing with Carroll, and people in general sometimes...

When you form an opinion, you tend to ignore all evidence that suggests that you might have been wrong after all, and become very narrow minded.

here's what the Spammers and all the other ex-pros will be watching:

And here's another angle - I've edited it to slow down to actually show:

a) the intent in Carroll's face
b) the impact, slowed down.

Watch the idiots face - it's a psychological thing kids do when they're frustrated and/or want to hurt someone - look for the person of responsibility - Howard Webb plays the role of "parent" in this - as soon as you see his eyes, he's looking and is fixated right on the ref; he knows what he's about to do, but wants to know if the ref can see him.
If you bounced your forearm off someone's head, the first thing you would do (by instinct alone) if you weren't expecting it would be to look at what dare obstruct your arm. He doesn't move his gaze, therefore guilty as charged in my book:

3gc.gif

Well spotted and dissected You are now nominated to sit on the FA tribunal.

Well spotted and dissected You are now nominated to sit on the FA tribunal.

I'm probably not bigoted enough to be employed by the FA
:adegrin:

I'm quite sure that the majority can see it the same as I do - it's just them twats kicking up a fuss and the "Chico in a Salon and has been taken to 'Intensive hair'"...bollocks.

Another reason why I'm glad we have ENIC/Levy is that the bloke (Levy) doesn't comment on absolutely everything that doesn't go our way and embarrasses the club with comments like that. I can imagine Sugar doing something like that, he's very much a "David Gold" kind of personality.

Back
Top Bottom