Using 1882 to drum up support for the Levy out campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think one thing that unites all our fans is a realisation that whilst this little worm is in charge we will never get back to the top.

At the moment 1882 is the most powerful fans voice round the club and probably the only way to spread the word and whip up support.

How about some Levy out chants on Thursday? Let's light a fire up his ass because in my opinion he's gotten lazy.

Time for 1882 to come of age?

I think one thing that unites all our fans is a realisation that whilst this little worm is in charge we will never get back to the top.

We haven't been on the top for more than 50 years (around 3 times your age) - he got us up from bottom table shitters to Top 4 contenders

Jog on

:avbfu:

Last edited:
I can already see it now.

father-ted-careful-now.jpg

It's all well and good saying ''Levy Out'' but it's not like a manager where we can just introduce a new ''world class chairman''.

Unless ENIC sell, which they won't, trying to get rid of Levy is futile and a waste of your energy.

You're applying footballing procedures to a corporate level which is not how it works. Joe Lewis is where that decision is made and I guarantee he will never hear, nor care, about chants against Levy as long as he keeps the club profitable.

It's part of Levy's role to be a gap between the club and Lewis and take the flak for our 'profit before success' ways.

Use your energy elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom