Using 1882 to drum up support for the Levy out campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

good example carlito didnt realise Leeds love of Koi carp sent them broke...when i next debate leeds' downfall ill be sure to factor this in.

and FFS for the millionth time on this forum i was born and raised in tottenham and moved out here in my early teens...my grandfather supports tottenham u mug and guess where he lives ?? on the broadwater estate a short fucking walk from WHL..and even if i was actually australian why does that make my point any less valid than yours? if anything my points more valid because unlike you, you melting fucking mug i have more than half a brain...

Rack off Brad.

I'd like to see one of these replace Levy as they are infinitely better
  • Stan Kroenke
  • Randy Lerner
  • Vincent Tan
  • Bill Kenwright
  • Shahid Khan
  • Assem Allam
  • John W. Henry
  • Malcolm Glazer
  • Mike Ashley
  • Delia Smith
  • Katherine Liebherr
  • Peter Coates
  • Ellis Short
  • Huw Jenkins
  • Jeremy Peace
  • David Gold
  • David Sullivan

• Stan Kroenke
  • Randy Lerner
  • Vincent Tan
  • Bill Kenwright
  • Shahid Khan
  • Assem Allam
  • John W. Henry
  • Malcolm Glazer
  • Mike Ashley
  • Delia Smith
  • Katherine Liebherr
  • Peter Coates
  • Ellis Short
  • Huw Jenkins
  • Jeremy Peace
  • David Gold
  • David Sullivan

Some of them have been extremely successful.....I'm not sure where you are coming from

• Stan Kroenke
  • Randy Lerner
  • Vincent Tan
  • Bill Kenwright
  • Shahid Khan
  • Assem Allam
  • John W. Henry
  • Malcolm Glazer
  • Mike Ashley
  • Delia Smith
  • Katherine Liebherr
  • Peter Coates
  • Ellis Short
  • Huw Jenkins
  • Jeremy Peace
  • David Gold
  • David Sullivan
Henry is the only one I consider on the Levy's level. I'd take Henry, otherwise, no thanks.

Or...

A dream team of Tan, Brady and Gold.

:troll:

well frankly its a good example of why NOT do to what you are suggesting...

Leeds make CL, buy expensive players to stay/keep making CL, dont make CL, go broke and end up in the fucking calderon...

sound familar?

and to make matters worse when applied to spurs is that there stadium is a bigger than ours...

No id take financial security and longevity over your crazy plan, and if you take a look at how much we have spent on transfers under enic even versus how much we have made, we rank in the top 5...pretty impressive considering that when enic started we wernt anywhere near the top 5 in the prem...

jog on champ...

And thats another reason why Levy/Enic have had there day. Even Sheff Weds and Sunderland have bigger grounds. We`ve got more fans but still play in a stadium too small for the club to progress.

And thats another reason why Levy/Enic have had there day. Even Sheff Weds and Sunderland have bigger grounds. We`ve got more fans but still play in a stadium too small for the club to progress.

im not going to defend levy or attack him over the stadium...

for sure it has taken too long but since not involved in the nitty gritty im not 100% sure of the obsticles they have faced or overcome to get it this far...

what i do know is that with a bigger stadium we will be in a much better position to do as carlito has suggested and take some risk...

in the mean time im content with how levy and enic is managing spurs financially...

More successful than Levy/ENIC? Have a day off rent-a-laugh

Glazer: 5 leagues, 3 league cups, champions league.
John Henry: allowed a manager time and money to build a team that is cruising to a champions league place within 3 years. Hung on to their best player in spite of massive pressure to sell for big money.
Delia: took norwich from third tier football to the prem
Kenwright: shown faith in managers and ensured a lack of finance hasn't stopped everton being up there with spurs over the last few years. Including a 4th place finish
Gold / Sullivan: league cup with Birmingham, matching our haul in the last ten years

#buried

Glazer: 5 leagues, 3 league cups, champions league.
John Henry: allowed a manager time and money to build a team that is cruising to a champions league place within 3 years. Hung on to their best player in spite of massive pressure to sell for big money.
Delia: took norwich from third tier football to the prem
Kenwright: shown faith in managers and ensured a lack of finance hasn't stopped everton being up there with spurs over the last few years.
Gold / Sullivan: league cup with Birmingham, matching our haul in the last ten years

#buried

You're comparing apples and oranges. Manchester united are 10 times the size of Spurs. Liverpool are 5 times the size of Spurs.

I won't even bother with you're comparison to Norwich and Birmingham :paulinhofacepalm:

The only teams you can realistically compare us to, as SHOULD BE on the same level are Aston Villa, Everton, Newcastle, and Leeds. Possibly Forest too. Just goes to show how well ENIC/Levy have done to be by far the top club out of that bunch. Maybe just tying with Everton.

You're comparing apples and oranges. Manchester united are 10 times the size of Spurs. Liverpool are 5 times the size of Spurs.

I won't even bother with you're comparison to Norwich and Birmingham :paulinhofacepalm:

The only teams you can realistically compare us to, as SHOULD BE on the same level are Aston Villa, Everton, Newcastle, and Leeds. Possibly Forest too. Just goes to show how well ENIC/Levy have done to be by far the top club out of that bunch. Maybe just tying with Everton.

Fuck me I don't know why I bother. Clueless

Fuck me I don't know why I bother. Clueless

When Levy and ENIC took over our club - all the clubs I aforementioned were either on a par or finishing above us consistantly in the league. He has pushed us on even further and in a very, very competitive league. Not forgetting Chelsea, and Manchester City winning the lottery.

We have left similar sized clubs in our wake.

Glazer: 5 leagues, 3 league cups, champions league. - Already the biggest club in the world at the time.
John Henry: allowed a manager time and money to build a team that is cruising to a champions league place within 3 years. Hung on to their best player in spite of massive pressure to sell for big money. - No big offers came for Suarez, so pressure to sell did not materialise like Bale. Much more recent success than us. Higher turnover.
Delia: took norwich from third tier football to the prem - Completely different scenario.
Kenwright: shown faith in managers and ensured a lack of finance hasn't stopped everton being up there with spurs over the last few years. Including a 4th place finish - Don't be deceived, have spent a fair bit. Chairman offers no investment. No progress recently.
Gold / Sullivan: league cup with Birmingham, matching our haul in the last ten years - lol. I hope this is a joke.

#buried

Glazer: 5 leagues, 3 league cups, champions league. - Already the biggest club in the world at the time.
John Henry: allowed a manager time and money to build a team that is cruising to a champions league place within 3 years. Hung on to their best player in spite of massive pressure to sell for big money. - No big offers came for Suarez, so pressure to sell did not materialise like Bale. Much more recent success than us. Higher turnover.
Delia: took norwich from third tier football to the prem - Completely different scenario.
Kenwright: shown faith in managers and ensured a lack of finance hasn't stopped everton being up there with spurs over the last few years. Including a 4th place finish - Don't be deceived, have spent a fair bit. Chairman offers no investment. No progress recently.
Gold / Sullivan: league cup with Birmingham, matching our haul in the last ten years - lol. I hope this is a joke.

When Levy and ENIC took over our club - all the clubs I aforementioned were either on a par or finishing above us consistantly in the league. He has pushed us on even further and in a very, very competitive league. Not forgetting Chelsea, and Manchester City winning the lottery.

We have left similar sized clubs in our wake.

Yet clubs who were doing worse have done better and those who were doing better have done worse. Things change you utter moron.

The fact is we have missed several chances to take this league by the scruff of its neck and levy has fluffed his lines.

I appreciate how far he has taken us but like The man he sacked at half time....he can take us no further

Yet clubs who were doing worse have done better and those who were doing better have done worse. Things change you utter moron.

The fact is we have missed several chances to take this league by the scruff of its neck and levy has fluffed his lines.

I appreciate how far he has taken us but like The man he sacked at half time....he can take us no further

the only way you can take this league but the scruff of the neck is to win the arabian oil or russian criminal lottery...

$$$ that enic and levy dont have...

the only way you can take this league but the scruff of the neck is to win the arabian oil or russian criminal lottery...

$$$ that enic and levy dont have...

I predict that we will never win the league in my lifetime (22). There is simply no way any club below the level of Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, etc can compete with their financial backing and global fanbase. The only way Spurs or clubs our size will ever win the league is if we win the lottery, which I would never accept, or introduce an NFL type drafting system - which would be even worse.

It's sad, but true.
ENIC and levy have done really well to get us where we are and keep us there. Even finishing top four twice, above Chelsea and Liverpool? IIRC.

The Glazers are nothing without SAF look at the state of the club. They are worse off than we are. Massive debt, shit manager and a poor side. The supporters were protesting for them out en masse even when they were winning. I'd bet they don't own MUFC in five years from now.

None of Kenwright, Delia, or Gold have the money to even pay our current wage bill.

John W. Henry really handled the Suarez racism thing great. I can't believe how much credit Liverpool got for holding onto Suarez. They got one patronizingly cunty offer from Woolwich. If they got that same bid from Madrid or anyone outside of the league he would have been on the next plane out.

The only owners who really have a strong case as being better then ENIC and Levy are Abramovich and Mansour and that's just because they are mega-rich. Kroenke is even cheaper and more willing to rip off the fans than Levy he just has a better manager that he luckily inherited.

Back
Top Bottom