Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate what do you expect him to come out and say? Managers lie to the media all the time, as if they tell the truth most of the times they'll be crucified.

Very true, kind of get the feeling if AVB or Sherwood said what they thought about Levy's buy's and our squad of players in general it wouldn't be pleasant reading, kind of get the feeling neither is happy with the players they have. but they can't say so. Feel sorry for Moyes, even if he is not the right guy for the job taking over Fergie is always going to be a headache.

Oh boy Rafael vs Ribery. Carrick,Cleverly and Fellaini vs Schweinsteiger,Thiago and Kroos
and more importantly David vs Guardiolath
:chadliblow:

Last edited:
Nothing would be funnier than it happening to our rivals. I hate Liverpool but fuck em.
While obviously I would rather that happen to Woolwich, imagine how fucking funny it would be if it happened to Liverpool.

Either or.

Woolwich for being shits the last time it happened to us, Liverpool for the fact that when I look on RAWK for the reaction to the Kono stories, they were already planning who their 'impending' CL status will attract to the club

Either or.

Woolwich for being shits the last time it happened to us, Liverpool for the fact that when I look on RAWK for the reaction to the Kono stories, they were already planning who their 'impending' CL status will attract to the club
I don't even care. Anyone that would rather that situation happens to liverpool than Woolwich needs to leave right now. How ever many years consecutively they've been in it. It has to happen to them.

Liverpool for the fact that when I look on RAWK for the reaction to the Kono stories, they were already planning who their 'impending' CL status will attract to the club

It's fair enough to expect CL status to attract interest in your club but Liverpool is a shithole and a half. It will still be hard to attract top foreign players to Merseyside because of where it is.

The top foreign players want to come and play/live in 1)London 2)Manchester. It's as simple as that because that's where the shops / lifestyles and foreign communities are.

While obviously I would rather that happen to Woolwich, imagine how fucking funny it would be if it happened to Liverpool.

I agree - much prefer it to happen to woolwich because, well, woolwich, but it would be fitting if it happened to the dippers because of how they got UEFA to twist the rules to allow them in in the first place, it was them that caused the rule change which screwed us when Chelsea won the other year. Proper "Sky 4" influence there.

It's fair enough to expect CL status to attract interest in your club but Liverpool is a shithole and a half. It will still be hard to attract top foreign players to Merseyside because of where it is.

The top foreign players want to come and play/live in 1)London 2)Manchester. It's as simple as that because that's where the shops / lifestyles and foreign communities are.

A lot of the Liverpool players live near West Kirby, which is a reasonable upmarket area of the Wirral. Benitez lived there, as does Rush, Westerveld did too... quite a few.

Manchester isn't actually far from Liverpool at all (meaning where they live could be very similar), so there's not really much logic in the 'Manchester over Liverpool' argument

Back
Top Bottom