Massimiliano Allegri

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scottwallace15

ScottSpurs
Well could be all paper talk, but apparently we've signed this guy, too me just sounding like another AVB, successful for a bit, had a bad season and now we're taking them on, would be pretty suspicious of his appointment, whats your thoughts and feelings?

BlfOngCIUAAbq9W.jpg

all over the italian media, i'm not saying it's true, could be rubbish as usual

Never heard of him, is he that bad?

Surely Levy has learned from his previous mistakes? I'm assuming he got sacked for a reason?

I don't know an awful lot about him, but he got sacked in January when Milan were only 6 points above relegation.
My big issue would be it's another complete gamble, if it's true it feels like Levy is just throwing the dice and hoping, and hey if it goes wrong we can sack him, sacrifice another season and get a new manager.

Won't happen.

He has never won anything of note (1 league 1 minor cup), very much an insult to even AVB to call him another AVB! He also said in 2012 that he'd retire in 2022, so hardly anything long term anyway....

Wouldn't worry about this one, he was responsible for the demise of AC Milan so I'm sure Baldini would even steer clear of this italian

Won't happen.

He has never won anything of note (1 league 1 minor cup), very much an insult to even AVB to call him another AVB! He also said in 2012 that he'd retire in 2022, so hardly anything long term anyway....

Wouldn't worry about this one, he was responsible for the demise of AC Milan so I'm sure Baldini would even steer clear of this italian

severe unemployability and shite record wont stop us, all for one and all for failure :freundgoal:

Oh God no.

He is not the disaster he has been made out to look, but he isnt great. He had the Milan team sold out from underneath him, his old players were never replaced and the wage/transfer budget was slashed, but he was unable to stop the rot and build a semblance of a team.

Not terrible, but not for us please.

Back
Top Bottom