Massimiliano Allegri

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EDIT: CJJ CJJ he's not that bad though, as others said he won a title and i don't see what the level of the entire championship has to do with anything, besides that he was also chosen the coach of the year while he was training Cagliari, before coming to Milan, so imo he's not a bad coach. i do agree that i wouldn't want him as Spurs manager though, there are better alternatives indeed

As per norm on here, it's been dragged out of context like chinese whispers. He was called 'the next AVB', so my original point was that it was unfair to make comparisons between what AVB achieved at Porto and this guy did at Milan. What I was getting at was that AVB might not have succeeded in the Premier League, but it's a bit cheeky to compare him to Allegri (who has not won anything of note, i.e. no unbeaten league season, no European competitions, just 1 cup and 1 league with one of the bigger teams in europe over 4 seasons)

My guess is he has got someone to name drop him into the media as a way of showing he's interested.
He wouldn't publicly do it whilst timmy is the gaffer as it would make him look a cunt.

Ummmmmm, alright look at it this way, he's better than Sherwood, probably. Not my first choice, or second or even third..... perhaps he can convince Thiago Silva to come in and play CB
:harrysmile:

Will support him if he comes though

Thing is Allegri probably has been told he's got the job.........so has LVG, Pochettino, Benitez, De Boer etc

the same with transfers Levy will work every 'deal' to 95% completion and then decide who is best

Bit of a pre-sacked Milan fan article of interest for some..

http://www.milanobsession.com/2013/05/massimiliano-allegri-man-behind-legend.html

Regardless of what happens, if he does come, based on this thread everyone is going to hate him before he makes a decision. God we're a bunch of fickle shitheads.

I don't think I've seen anything that means anyone would hate him, that's an odd observation. His match fixing conviction is very worrying, but mostly the tone of this thread is the concern that we're still sidestepping potentially when there are better managers available & willing.

Bit of a pre-sacked Milan fan article of interest for some..

http://www.milanobsession.com/2013/05/massimiliano-allegri-man-behind-legend.html

I don't think I've seen anything that means anyone would hate him, that's an odd observation. His match fixing conviction is very worrying, but mostly the tone of this thread is the concern that we're still sidestepping potentially when there are better managers available & willing.
No, We know nothing about this whole thing. It is all rumor bullshit. Van Gaal Prandelli Pochettino bullshit bullshit bullshit. I don't think you know anything about whats going on because I don't know anything. We are going to get a manager and I'm going to support him unless he doesn't look up to the task, which hoepfully is not going to happen. we can talk all this shit about Levy and what hirings he makes but at the end of the day, I don't think any of us know any better than he does about hiring a manger and who in fact really is interested at the end of the day. European press seems to throw so much shit around that it is impossible to tell what really is happening

Edit: Van Gaal*

No, We know nothing about this whole thing. It is all rumor bullshit. Van Gaal Prandelli Pochettino bullshit bullshit bullshit. I don't think you know anything about whats going on because I don't know anything. We are going to get a manager and I'm going to support him unless he doesn't look up to the task, which hoepfully is not going to happen. we can talk all this shit about Levy and what hirings he makes but at the end of the day, I don't think any of us know any better than he does about hiring a manger and who in fact really is interested at the end of the day. European press seems to throw so much shit around that it is impossible to tell what really is happening

Edit: Van Gaal*

Is this just a random rant, doesn't seem to follow anything in this thread?

No one claimed to know anything what's going on? We're talking about the hypothetical.

:llorishuh:

we're also linked with Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, have faith brothers
6Nr4K.png

Thing is Allegri probably has been told he's got the job.........so has LVG, Pochettino, Benitez, De Boer etc

the same with transfers Levy will work every 'deal' to 95% completion and then decide who is best
Why would Benitez come here? He's managing a team with Higuain, Hamsik, Callejon etc in the champions league and a chance to win the league.

Bill Belichick (given a few years in the EPL) would somehow manage a way to scrap every single player other than Eriksen, build up a squad that before the season everyone would laugh at and by the end of the year be in the Champions League. Nick Saban would do the same thing, except everyone would be complaining about how boring he was making the team.

Back
Top Bottom