2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've seen these posted on other sites. Doubt that they are legit, but you never know.

index.php

index.php

Don't know about the 2nd one but the 1st is likely a fake (see original photo velow). Unless UA gave gone on the cheap in their marketing efforts.

Christian+Eriksen+Tottenham+Hotspur+v+Hull+AQgUZczTDGKl.jpg
Last year they Photoshopped the new kit onto Bale, so I wouldn't assume it's a fake straight away.

In fact, that hinted away shirt looks jizztasically fantastic....

I've seen these posted on other sites. Doubt that they are legit, but you never know.

index.php

that's the current france home shirt, and even if UA did decide to plagiarise that kit--no way would there be a same colour cockerel, it's always a white one on a dark shirt.

so i reckon this invalidates the other one too.

and yes, i only come here for the annual shirt threads--even though i never buy one because it's a rip off B)

It's annoying that we change our kit every season now. Not because of the expense of buying the shirts (as I don't buy them), but because it means loads of new ones have to be produced all the time and there is only so much you can do with such a simple design without occasionally resorting to adding loads of unnecessary shit which makes us look awful for a year. I like this season's kit a lot and would be happy to have it for another year.
I would support anyone in the football powers that be,that brought in a law that clubs have to keep a kit for 3 seasons.Makes the unveiling of a new kit much more of an event.And, as you say reduces the need to add unwanted crap to the kit to make it appear different

Back
Top Bottom