Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I`m hearing lots of rumours we`re signing/signed some young left back from swansea. But theres no information regarding this on the official site. Anyone know whats going on ?

I`m hearing lots of rumours we`re signing/signed some young left back from swansea. But theres no information regarding this on the official site. Anyone know whats going on ?
ade-thumbup180_zps6154125a.png

RB's: Walker, Naughton, Fredericks (Youth)
LB's: Davies, Rose, Fryers (Youth-ish)
CB: Vertonghen, Kaboul, Dawson, Chiriches.

Maybe a younger centre back to come in and I'd be happy going into the season with that defence :pochsmirk:
not sure I share your happiness - its essentially the same defence that got bent over numerous times last season.

Very curious as to why this hasn't been announced yet. It's obvious he's Spurs now, so, why the hold up? Is there some really fucked up clause that says that Poch gets to see him play with the squad before he's officially signed?

RB's: Walker, Naughton, Fredericks (Youth)
LB's: Davies, Rose, Fryers (Youth-ish)
CB: Vertonghen, Kaboul, Dawson, Chiriches.

Maybe a younger centre back to come in and I'd be happy going into the season with that defence :pochsmirk:
Velkjovic
Very curious as to why this hasn't been announced yet. It's obvious he's Spurs now, so, why the hold up? Is there some really fucked up clause that says that Poch gets to see him play with the squad before he's officially signed?
they will double annouce with Vorm , tax thing i think

I don't think its actually that much of an upgrade on Rose unfortunately. The problem we had last year was that Eriksen was on the left which left Rose exposed... signing a new left back won't help the problem but hopefully changing the manager will.

I don't think its actually that much of an upgrade on Rose unfortunately. The problem we had last year was that Eriksen was on the left which left Rose exposed... signing a new left back won't help the problem but hopefully changing the manager will.

Saw Lennon dropping back to shore up the hole that was left by Rose pushing forward during the Seattle friendly. Poch is already on top of it.

Back
Top Bottom