Tottenham Vs Celtic

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Today was a good day.

First, I saw my first-born for the first time through an ultrasound and then I got to witness the Spurs smash Celtic 6-1 in my hometown.

I could care less about what other team or city would have been better for spurs to play as a pre-season friendly. Only thing that matters to me is that Hotspur was here.

Also, it must be added that the game itself was a showcase of Tottenham; got to see goals from Eriksen, Lamela, Ade, Holtby, Soldado and Hurrikane. Solid performance and the guys were not lazy like a year ago.

The atmosphere was great at the large olympic stadium. Dozens and dozens of spurs jerseys and maybe three of Celtic's (one Arseanal). So many spurs-dads with their small kids chanting "Tottenham, Tottenham!"

Thank you, Spurs. Thank you.
:soldadolol:

Went today.

All of Kaboul, Naughton, Capoue, Townsend, Holtby, Kane, Eriksen and Adebayor gave good performances.

Davies wasn't bad either.

We're gonna win the league!

The que to get a half time beer was from a horror movie.

Went today.

All of Kaboul, Naughton, Capoue, Townsend, Holtby, Kane, Eriksen and Adebayor gave good performances.

Davies wasn't bad either.

We're gonna win the league!

The que to get a half time beer was from a horror movie.
Queue :dempsey:

Must have been a cracking game to be at, was it you who nearly lost their voice screaming yi'arrrrmeeeeehiii?

Queue :dempsey:

Must have been a cracking game to be at, was it you who nearly lost their voice screaming yi'arrrrmeeeeehiii?
My bad mate. :dawsonlol:

No, but we did attempt the "Oh when the Spurs" a couple of times. The about twenty of us in the same block, didn't really get going.

Today was a good day.

First, I saw my first-born for the first time through an ultrasound and then I got to witness the Spurs smash Celtic 6-1 in my hometown.

I could care less about what other team or city would have been better for spurs to play as a pre-season friendly. Only thing that matters to me is that Hotspur was here.

Also, it must be added that the game itself was a showcase of Tottenham; got to see goals from Eriksen, Lamela, Ade, Holtby, Soldado and Hurrikane. Solid performance and the guys were not lazy like a year ago.

The atmosphere was great at the large olympic stadium. Dozens and dozens of spurs jerseys and maybe three of Celtic's (one Arseanal). So many spurs-dads with their small kids chanting "Tottenham, Tottenham!"

Thank you, Spurs. Thank you.
:soldadolol:
How can it be your first born if it hasn't been born yet? :baletroll:

My bad mate. :dawsonlol:
No, but we did attempt the "Oh when the Spurs" a couple of times. The about twenty of us in the same block, didn't really get going.

Came through quite clear on the stream if you were the only ones doing it through the game. Commentator for whatever channel it was kept talking about how vocal the fanbase was and how we have a large number of supporter groups in the area

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom