Would you change anything about how the forum is run?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1. Move fight club from the spurs sub-forum, where it's hidden under the name "Gomes on Lloris" or whatever, back to off-topic where it belongs.
  2. Ban the people who start the main transfer thread every window.
  3. Force Case to heap demerits on posters who don't accept the True Way of ITK.
  4. Move the whole operation to Brighton to bring Al and The Cowbell The Cowbell back into the mix.

Make everyone who tries to sign up answer an extensive opinion-based questionnaire so everyone who makes it through has exactly the same opinions on Spurs - ergo no bickering.

As soon as someone answers that they think, say, that Dawson is decent they get their IP address permanently banned.

Let the mods moderate and fuck the sin bin off.

If the mods are not moderating, they should hand in their badges and guns...doughnut eating lazy fat cunts

84146510.gif

How about a thread cooling off period? Similar to sin bin but just for a specific thread. If enough people vote for you to cool off within a rolling hour, you can't post in that particular thread for say 60 minutes? Only 1 vote per thread per hour allowed.

Less use of the 'c' word would be nice, should only be used with regards to R Sol, or any other gooner scum. The constant use of it makes it impotent.
Pages of mind-numbing, endless bickering between certain parties - you know who you are!
And this is just personal to me - I am uncomfortable with people who blaspheme, there are plenty of other swear words/exclaimations that people can use.
But apart from the above, I absolutely love this forum, long may it continue.

Less use of the 'c' word would be nice, should only be used with regards to R Sol, or any other gooner scum. The constant use of it makes it impotent.
Pages of mind-numbing, endless bickering between certain parties - you know who you are!
And this is just personal to me - I am uncomfortable with people who blaspheme, there are plenty of other swear words/exclaimations that people can use.
But apart from the above, I absolutely love this forum, long may it continue.

If folk didn't swear or argue this place would become nothing more than a bulletin board. I think TFC stands above other forums because it's edgy. Lots of humour, and people pushing it, but that's what it is.

I respect your thoughts and comments, but the fact that folk have plenty of rope on here makes it the place it is in my opinion. By the way it is certainly the prettiest forum out there, and Admin Admin should take a bow.

If folk didn't swear or argue this place would become no thing more than a bulletin board. I think TFC stands above other forums because it's edgy. Lots of humour, and people pushing it, but that's what it is.

I respect your thoughts and comments, but the fact that folk have plenty of rope on here makes it the place it is in my opinion. By the way it is certainly the prettiest forum out there, and Admin Admin should take a bow.
Fair enough, as I said, just my opinion. I'm pretty good at ignoring the stuff I don't particularly care for, and I appreciate that most posters are pretty respectful towards me, so you don't get rid of me that easily :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom