Paul Gascoigne

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A bit harsh Mad Yid.

I will never forget being at Wembley seeing THAT goal fly past Seaman. He was an idol, a genius and brought me many many happy memories.

Gazza seriously, seriously needs help. But I think it is too late for him.

But a tosser?? Never.

:adesalute:

Alcoholism was Depression before depression came to the fore, again its a disease and he has it very bad indeed, he needs someone watching him around the clock, every day for the rest of his life, sadly the nature of the beast is that he will push everyone away with the alcohol abuse - its really really sad

A bit harsh Mad Yid.

I will never forget being at Wembley seeing THAT goal fly past Seaman. He was an idol, a genius and brought me many many happy memories.

Gazza seriously, seriously needs help. But I think it is too late for him.

But a tosser?? Never.

:adesalute:

yeah i know mate, the guy was my idol as a young'un but anybody who has the opportunities this man has and continually throws them away is abit of a tosser tbf

plenty of people have had horrific things happen to them growing up and not turned into self pitying prats

he could easily get a well paying job in the football world but he'd rather be a useless drunk cunt

Alcoholism was Depression before depression came to the fore, again its a disease and he has it very bad indeed, he needs someone watching him around the clock, every day for the rest of his life, sadly the nature of the beast is that he will push everyone away with the alcohol abuse - its really really sad

it's no excuse, i've had drinking problems and struggled with depression

he's still got a brain in his head and knows right from wrong and is blessed with free will

he loves the attention

I don't think it's the drink that's the deeper cause, he apparently has serious mental health problems, it's like watching a slow motion car crash. Wonderful player, sad to see where he has ended up.

it's no excuse, i've had drinking problems and struggled with depression

he's still got a brain in his head and knows right from wrong and is blessed with free will

he loves the attention

Oh I don't know man, you are obviously a strong character to break out of it, the stats as they even said on Spurs podcast once, 90% of people dont have it in them to get out of it

As an aside remembering Gazza play made me think, he was a real number 8 box to box player, what a player he was, fucking Paulinho should watch his contribution in games

Oh I don't know man, you are obviously a strong character to break out of it, the stats as they even said on Spurs podcast once, 90% of people dont have it in them to get out of it

As an aside remembering Gazza play made me think, he was a real number 8 box to box player, what a player he was, fucking Paulinho should watch his contribution in games

Agreed. If Rooney is 'world class', what the fuck was Gazza in his prime??

I can't bring myself to have sympathy for anyone with the opportunities this man still has and on his own accord fucks them all up. People are fucking lined up to help him and he's still acting like a fucking cunt. Some people have to put their lives on the line daily to survive and this cunt gets it handed to him on a silver platter but fucks it off. He's a shameless wanker these days.

is there anything Redknapp won't do or say to get his name in the papers?

On this occasion if genuine thats fine but I wholeheatedly agree, he has commented on absolutely everything over last 4/5 years, this is my personal favourite for Harry's "big heart" schtick

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp saves parasailing Russian donkey | Metro News
SNN2929TO-180_1094527a.jpg

I like old Harry. He looks out for his people which is more than can be said for most. QPR could have Gazza and Hoddle on the coaching staff lol how can you not like that.

I hate the British media. Rooney is a good footballer, but he isn't "World Class". The boy isn't fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Gazza. The term is so easily thrown around these days.

I think Rooney being mentioned as World Class is partly the British Media but partly to do with the way he devleoped. He was as good as he is now at 16, he is like the kid at school who was 5'9ft at 12 but never grew anymore, a man at a very young age.

I remember Rooney at 19 and he was much better than Ronaldo (who just did tricks on the side of the pitch) and Messi who was a few years younger, then suddenly Ronaldo and Messi raced passed Rooney and have continued to develope while Rooney didn't change much.

I think Rooney being mentioned as World Class is partly the British Media but partly to do with the way he devleoped. He was as good as he is now at 16, he is like the kid at school who was 5'9ft at 12 but never grew anymore, a man at a very young age.

I remember Rooney at 19 and he was much better than Ronaldo (who just did tricks on the side of the pitch) and Messi who was a few years younger, then suddenly Ronaldo and Messi raced passed Rooney and have continued to develope while Rooney didn't change much.
That's because he was in the advanced skills coaching class at United

is there anything Redknapp won't do or say to get his name in the papers?

He ought to get in on this operation yew tree shit, he'd be front page as well as back page news.
Instead of hanging out a range rover window he could hang out the back of a . . . . . . . . you do the rest!

:harryhmm:

Too much??

Apologies if that crossed the line for anyone.

Back
Top Bottom